Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lord of the Manor Nightshirt

by Aligeth Posted 31st Aug 2007 at 10:13 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 11:23 PM by Aligeth

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 10:54 AM
Oh lovely! What a great mesh with an excellent texture. Beautiful drape and shape to it. Heck... retextured in terrycloth it'd even do as a modern bathrobe. Really beautiful - thank you.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 10:47 AM
i can see this on my dumbledore sim. thanks!
Instructor
#4 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 10:49 AM
Hurray! A tunic with no hood on the back !!!!

Now...if I want to recolor it...may I change the age to adult? Are you thinking of making one yourself?
I was sooooo waiting for such a tunic...thanks soooo much!!! :lovestruc

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 2:25 AM
looks nice. my elders will look good in this.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 3:31 AM
This is a great mesh, thank you very much!
Nice job on the texture, too=)
Scholar
#7 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 4:54 AM
Great work! I can't wait to get back my game ^^
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 7:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alexasrosa
Hurray! A tunic with no hood on the back !!!!

Now...if I want to recolor it...may I change the age to adult? Are you thinking of making one yourself?
I was sooooo waiting for such a tunic...thanks soooo much!!! :lovestruc

You are welcome to change it in any way that you like. It actually does have the elder male body shape, vs. the adult. So, its a bit more paunchy, has that little bit of slouch and droop. It did come out nicely, so in time I will likely make it on a regular adult male shape.
Instructor
#9 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 4:37 AM
Thank you, this is just beautiful!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 1:21 AM
I like that very much. Great work. Would you mind telling us where did you get this beautiful hair?

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MarianeSimms
I like that very much. Great work. Would you mind telling us where did you get this beautiful hair?

Hi there, and thanks!

That lovey hair came with one of the expansions, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what those itsy bitsy expansion icons in bodyshop are supposed to be representing
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 1:21 AM
this is awsome.good job ol' chap. :D
Instructor
#13 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 12:08 AM
Very very nice!!!! Thank you very much!
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 21st May 2008 at 2:27 AM
THis is a terrific out fit. Would you please consider do recolours.

Suggestions; Light and dark browns, creams and greys for the poor peasants
Blues Greens Maroons and Reds for wealthy

Thank you so much for adding to my Elder Victorian Sims Wardrobe
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 7:28 PM
Perfect for my Dante sim. Thanks! :D
Field Researcher
#16 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 10:39 PM
I'd really like to have this mesh in adult and teen size. Has this ever been converted?

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sunni9676
I'd really like to have this mesh in adult and teen size. Has this ever been converted?

It hasn't yet (save us from our project folders!!).

Adult would be simple, since it would just need a simple number changed to allow for both adult and elder.

Teen would require fiddling with the mesh..but I will try to put it on my to do list. :-)
Field Researcher
#18 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 8:21 AM
Aligeth I would luv u 4ever if you would make this mesh available for teen males!!! I did make the recolors for adult/young adult work and I'm perfectly happy with how they look. So a million thanks to you; this is an excellent looking mesh (as are all your meshes!) There are not enough proper medieval tunics for men, especially teen males. I'd love the Robin Hood style for them too. Honestly, I do appreciate anything you do and understand if you don't have time for it.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.