Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Six More Band Tshirts for Teen and Adult Female (Untucked!)

by fainiel Posted 1st Sep 2007 at 12:47 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2007 at 10:19 PM by fainiel

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 12:39 AM
hi this fab thanks alot for the 30seconds to mars one they are my favourite band and i cant get a real tshirt in the uk let alone one on the sims haha so its great, im goin to sound really dumb now though but i only joined today, what are these meshes that we have to download with them? sorry to be a pain but i cant find it on FAQ sorry.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 1:10 AM
YAY!Operation ivy t-shirt!I looooove them,thanks so much! (:

I'd rather be a square peg in a round hole
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 1:38 AM
Love the Muse shirt!

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Echelonlover
hi this fab thanks alot for the 30seconds to mars one they are my favourite band and i cant get a real tshirt in the uk let alone one on the sims haha so its great, im goin to sound really dumb now though but i only joined today, what are these meshes that we have to download with them? sorry to be a pain but i cant find it on FAQ sorry.

Follow the links below the download to the meshes, and then when you get to HP or Migamoo's entry just download the files that include MESH in the title and they should work. Hope this helps!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 9:48 PM
thanks alot ile give it ago
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 10:28 AM
Ooooh, I bought the muse t-shirt during Muse's live show in Paris at the Parc des Princes in June ^^

THKS A LOT
Inventor
#8 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 9:37 AM
Muse, Blondie, and 30STM. Thanks.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 1:37 AM
MON THE BIFFY.

fucking good call.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 11:52 PM
I don't really find the meshes.. <.< When I click on the flinks I come to the creators homepages <.< pls help >.<
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 5:00 PM
I Love the Muse one! Thanks