Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Masi Oka - Hiro Nakamura from Heroes - YATTA!

by pegasusdhg Posted 1st Sep 2007 at 1:22 PM - Updated 7th Sep 2007 at 5:31 PM by pegasusdhg : Change duplicated image preview

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 3:44 AM
Phenomenal!!! Looks exacly like him!! I know how hard it is to make asian sims... Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 4:44 AM
Oh my gosh! i love you! i was just waiting for someone to make my Masi-san^^ i tried but i failed horribly, but yours looks just like him!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 8:12 AM
Amazing!! thanks so much
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 10:12 AM
yatta! is adorable, thank you so much! ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 5:44 PM Last edited by pegasusdhg : 7th Sep 2007 at 9:06 PM.
Thank you to all for yours nice comments!
After a hard work I appreciate them a lot! :lovestruc This Sim was my third attempt for make a Masi-Sim, and honestly not yet I am absolutely happy with the result. Your commentaries animate much to me.
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 9:21 PM
Hello!
Nagyon jó lett Hiro!!! )))) You create a very good!!! ) sorry if i write bad xD YATTA!!!:D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 3:41 PM
you got...to kidding me...
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 4:07 PM
YATTA!
Thanks SO much for making Masi-san!
I've been looking forever since I'm so lazy to make him for myself. =_=
Shame I don't have University to download him though. DAMN!
Thanks anyway!
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 1:44 PM
Chibi, use the sims2pack installer. You don't need university.
And for the glasses.. you can try with another one :3
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 5:11 PM
This is brilliant thank you so much!
Now all I need is Mohinder Suresh and Sylar and my Simmies are ready to go!
Any plans to make any more Heroes characters? =D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 9:57 PM
Thanks again to all!

Oh, yes! I'm just finished other character from Heroes. He is not Suresh, but if you are looking for a Sylar you can get him from InSIMenator. Look in Community downloads, he is made by "rickchasez".
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 11:10 PM
Oooh are you going to upload? Who is it? :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 3:08 AM
YATTA!
thx!
can i download without have university?
hey, can you make sylar?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 5:27 PM Last edited by pegasusdhg : 12th Sep 2007 at 5:50 PM.
Hi, saffronire!. Yep! I was upload other Heroes character yesterday, and it is waiting for approval. If this sim is finally approved for moderators it can be available in the next days.

Cucunguk19: Yes, Sylar is a very interesting character and I was thinking about to do him as a Sim for my next project. But first I must to find good quality pics. I think that is more easy to make the sim than find good pictures. For this Masi Oka I was looking for the perfect picture 3-4 days because he is always smiling in all his photoshoots!.
Yep, if you don't have University you can try install this Sim with Sims2pack Clean Installer (see post of mushroom91*). You only need University EP for the eyeglasses.
RETROTROUT
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 4:55 PM
wow he looks like hiro YATTA :P
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 5:10 PM
Soo cute! I LOVE Masi Oka!! Great work!!
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 7:21 AM
Hmm, I can't seem to find the outfit for him. And the hair is no longer around either. Also, the glasses I can't find anywhere. Maybe I just fail at searching?
Forum Resident
#19 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 1:50 AM
Awesome Job!

Thank you.