Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

tabbs / A.I. Eyes

by Tabatha Posted 2nd Sep 2007 at 11:52 PM - Updated 27th Dec 2008 at 10:54 PM by Tabatha : Fixing Text THUMBNAIL?

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 4:22 AM
Where did you get the grean leafy skintone???or make up in the pictre with the braids?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 4:29 AM
Wow...these are great! Thanks!

Ooh...that skin on the 2nd sim looks familiar....where did you get that?

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 4:44 AM
These are fantastic thank you.

By the way, it's rude to come onto a thread just to ask where someone got something.
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 5:44 AM
Oh, these are brilliant! Yanking the lot!

Also, are either of those sims up for d/l anywhere? Cos I would kill to be able to manage that face shape!

D.W. nut, and proud of it!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 6:04 AM
These are lovely! I'd love to see the model with the white hair and pointy ears uploaded here. I'd also love to see these eyes as contacts so we can change existing and born-in-game sims! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 6:31 AM
OH! These are really cool. I've got some other alien eyes from another site and never really used them because they weren't "alieny" enough ... if there is such a word. These are just what I've been looking for. Thank you so much.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Forum Resident
#8 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 8:11 AM
gorgeous eyes and beautiful alien girl model.love it =)
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#9 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 12:12 PM
very kewl thanks for sharing

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Scholar
#10 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 12:16 PM
Very nice, I love alien sims and these eyes are very different and beautiful!

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Alchemist
#11 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:36 PM
Lovely set (if lovely is the right word for alien eyes) and with so much mistery! Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:48 PM
Ooo, always good to have more alien eyes! Thank you!

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 3:08 PM
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the eyes!!!! Thanks!!!

Where can the skin be found? Combined with your eyes, ts breathtaking!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 4:45 PM
Thank you, I'll definitely be using these for my alien sims! And I agree, your model is beautiful.

As for the skin, looks like Enayla's Pixie Serpent to me?
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crayonsun
Thank you, I'll definitely be using these for my alien sims! And I agree, your model is beautiful.

As for the skin, looks like Enayla's Pixie Serpent to me?

That looks to be the skin in the first picture, but I am dying to have the clear/bald one in the second picture! That is how I want my aliens to be, its SO pretty! Hope it comes as a default.... lol
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 6:08 PM
I think... I love you!

*lol*

No seriously, thank you!! They are absolutely fabulous!
Scholar
#18 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 8:41 PM
cant wait to get defaults of these for my aliens though i cant figure out which one id like best..also i agree you models are great! where is that second skintone from..so familiar but i just cant figure it out

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 2:37 AM
I might have to upload the Model for you guys. But the skintone is an edit I did for my own game using Louis, Enayla, and I believe someone's from Sim Artist Union. I could ask permition to share them but we'll see.

I'll have to create some Contacts and Defaults for these soon

Thank you for all the comments :D
Field Researcher
#20 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 7:43 PM Last edited by gonkski222 : 7th Sep 2007 at 1:48 AM.
My Sci-Fi neighborhood is about to get more beautiful. Thanks so much for these gorgeous and unusual eyes!

(I'd also love to see your model on MTS2--really fabulous!)

EDIT: The skin on the 2nd alien really reminds me of HystericalParoxysm's Wormwood, which can be found here. Obviously it's not exactly the same, but I've used that skin on my aliens, and it's lovely.

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Mad Poster
#22 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 6:33 PM
I agree with everyone! I love the eyes and your alien is so beautiful. It would be great if you would upload her too! Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 10:37 PM
I tried to upload her, she wasn't approved - I'm sure it was the way I uploaded her so I'll try it again soon.
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 8:36 PM
These are freakin sweet. Love em love em. Thank you.

Fur and feather and scale and skin; Different without but the same within. Great of body but of one soul; through all creatures are the gods made whole.

Heaven is achieved through deed,not creed.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 8:30 AM
She is a beautiful sim...and I love the eyes...thank you!

I can't wait until she is up for downloading...

*giddy*

"Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart." - William Butler Yeats