Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

K.I.T.T. Knight Rider (custom sound)

by AceHole Posted 10th Sep 2007 at 6:22 AM - Updated 11th Sep 2007 at 8:27 PM by AceHole

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
#2 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 6:31 AM
Awesomeness!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 6:40 AM
Gorgeous! I love your work on these beautiful vehicles. Please please keep it up! I can't wait to see more. I shall download this now and save it for safekeeping. Much love.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 6:49 AM Last edited by X_Sixpounder_X : 10th Sep 2007 at 6:53 AM. Reason: nyh...
yay, it's up!! thanks!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 6:59 AM
Thank you so much for all your hard work, time and talent in making this awesome car, I always loved the K.I.T.T. car so thank you again for giving my sims the chance to drive this car.
Take care and Happy Simming.
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 8:20 AM
... I love you.

This is wonderful. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 10:25 AM
OMG its K.I.T.T.! The dream car of my childhood. Thank you so much for making and sharing this. I have been looking for him some time ago and just couln't find anything fitting. But now you made my day!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:40 PM
What a gift to the fans! And including that techno panel too!
Great job, thanxs a lot!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 2:03 PM
Yay this sounds so 5uxxin' cool I need to try it out immediately *jumps up and down*
I mean, it's K.I.T.T. *.*
Hope it'll also work if the owner's name is not Michael xDD
Thanks a billion, you totally kick ass ^^!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 2:09 PM
Great Job Ace. really thats just amazing!!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 5:04 PM
I was waiting for a long time until I found this great idea with another custom sound! Thanks for this well done car!
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 5:26 PM
Great Job Ace! *Scatterin' of Applause*

Keep up your excellent work!

+Lucky+

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Forum Resident
#13 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 6:25 PM
Wow!, a talking Car for my Sims - just how cool is that! *Dances like Snoopy* :D

Cheers ol'hole-y one , this is chuffing 'ACE' *Downloads*

Thanks a Million!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hexameter
I was waiting for a long time until I found this great idea with another custom sound! Thanks for this well done car!
hexameter

THANK YOU!!!, Your tutorial is a blessing, Ha, I printed it out and placed it in my notebook LOL, Thanks again

AceHole

Life is SIMple
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 7:17 PM
AWESOME!! KITT lives in "The Sims 2" now! WOOHOO! Excellent job!

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 7:46 PM
Wow, that is gorgeous. Sensational job. My brother would have taken a full-time job watching that show AND would have worked overtime without pay. Memories....
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 8:41 PM
Thank you from here where I live to well to the end of everything every star in the sky or farther then that even but really thank you now my bf and I can both have our sims with this great car along with the sweater someone made.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 9:13 PM
This is amazing! And the added bonus of sounds is spectacular. I can hardly wait for the ROOK to come out now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 11:20 PM Last edited by AceHole : 12th Sep 2007 at 8:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by n8h@wk
This is amazing! And the added bonus of sounds is spectacular. I can hardly wait for the ROOK to come out now.

I have already got ROOK's cab under construction, and, yes, I am gonna make it drivable, even with the trailer attached. So I got a little work/research to do to make the tailer turn in proportion to the cab, it may take some time, but its on the way!!! I wanna figure out how to make KITT drive into ROOKs trailer also (I dunno if I can do that, but I am gunna try) And also I am back working on the General Lee, (to make it drivable)(also with custom sounds)....

Thanks
AceHole

EDIT: 9/12/07 I got a little problem with "ROOK", I got it mostly built before I realized there are 10 wheels just on the cab, and 8 more on the trailer, (LOL, you'd think that would be the first thing I thought of) Anyway looking from the side of the cab, its obvious that there are THREE sets of wheels, front (two), in the rear you can only see two, where actually there are 8, this worked out well, cuz a car has 4 wheels (duh) LOL, I can use the normal joints for the front wheels, but on the rear wheels, I had to use the joint for the right rear wheel on the first set of rear wheels, and the left rear wheel joint for the second, just to get them all ROLLING SO HERES THE PROBLEM... there are no more joints left to assign to the trailer wheels...... Obviously with the car posted here, I CAN add the new joints, and animate them....BUT, and this is a BIG BUT, the (car moving) animations are in about 15 - 20 different ANIMS.... thats just TOOO much work....SO, I gunna scrap the trailer part of ROOK and just make it static, (still with working ramp) , and continue work on the cab. but again, I still have a LOT of learning to do to get the SIM animation working properly as they get in the cab...... I really hope this makes since ....

Thanks
AceHole

Life is SIMple
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 12:06 AM
My sist ri totally in love with you right now; KITT is her absolute favorite car XD I'm donwloading this to my comp wiht the Sims on it ASAP

And she also loved you even more when she saw your post about working on a custo General Lee (Chargers are MY faves XD), so we're looking forward to more awesomeness from you, Acehole! ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Red XIII
My sist ri totally in love with you right now; KITT is her absolute favorite car XD I'm donwloading this to my comp wiht the Sims on it ASAP

And she also loved you even more when she saw your post about working on a custo General Lee (Chargers are MY faves XD), so we're looking forward to more awesomeness from you, Acehole! ^^

Thank you!!! I just hope my work meets up to your expectations. I will do my best to make them (ROOK and Charger General Lee) perfect, LOL, but I am old and slow .......and I am sorry that KITT is not exactlly correct, but I did my best, mostly looking at pictures cuz the blueprints I had SUCKED LOL.....

neway

THANK YOU,
AceHole

EDIT: Is your sis single LMAO, I JK

thanks Again

Life is SIMple
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 12:43 AM
Oh... oh.... YAYYYYY! *bow* *bow* I love you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyElvan
Oh... oh.... YAYYYYY! *bow* *bow* I love you!

I love you 2 LOL

thanks
AceHole

Life is SIMple
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 12:58 AM Last edited by AceHole : 11th Sep 2007 at 8:25 PM.
This was a difficult project..(new anims, the scanner lights, and the custom sounds). I have about five pages of notes (small print) , I just want to say thanks to ALL for all the kind comments. My next project (after ROOK and General Lee) is gonna be a convertible "69 Camaro" with a working ragtop!! So, I may be PM'ing peeps everywhere for more info.....and thanks to those who have helped so far

Thank You ALL
AceHole

Life is SIMple
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 1:11 AM
I AM VERY SORRY for the triple post, but I just got a PM complaining that I share/upload to many cars.....the person says that "nobody cares about cars anymore" .............I am just wondering if if others feel that way, if so I will stop posting for a while......I hope I didn't make anyone mad

Thanks
AceHole

Life is SIMple
Page 1 of 3