Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dining in Comfort - University Set

by MsBarrows Posted 12th Sep 2007 at 2:25 PM - Updated 31st Dec 2008 at 4:32 PM by whitesiren

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Theorist
#2 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 7:16 PM
Very impressive, MsBarrows, and again wonderful that you are using the repository technique.

I have never liked the fact that if you wanted comfort Maxis expected you to use expensive classical dining chairs that often looked completely out of place in contemporary or futurist scenarios. Just as important to me as having more appropriate dining chairs, this set brings more options to computer workstations. Brava!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 7:58 PM
I can so see the egg chair in a really cool restaurant! I love it! I've really been enjoying your original set, and I'm sure these will be just as wonderful!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 1:15 AM
I just love the things you create...they are thoughtfully needed objects. I enjoy the game more because you add a style consistancy (that I prefer) to all rooms, especially the diningroom. MsBarrows you rock!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 4:28 AM
Thanks this is just what I wanted to use these chairs.
I just love everything you have created for us.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 2:16 PM
Thanks for sharing this with us all. I really like this idea, and as others have said, its weird that we allways have to use the expensive chairs, that all to often look out of place. The eggchair is fabulous, goes straight in to my sci-fi area! :D

"Sims2 is life... all the rest is just details!"
Instructor
#7 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 2:04 AM
Another great adaptation! Thank you Ms Barrows! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 4:04 AM
It has annoyed me so much that single tile lounge chairs can't be used at game tables or desks! Thank you for fixing some of them