Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RSPCA Rescue cats Rehoming scheme - Willow

by SimplicityFlower Posted 14th Sep 2007 at 6:15 PM - Updated 29th Sep 2007 at 1:07 AM by SimplicityFlower

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 12:32 AM
Omg, thats so cute!
I'll definitly download and use this cat in a family of mine.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 12:47 AM Last edited by SimplicityFlower : 29th Sep 2007 at 1:01 AM.
**EDIT NOTE

Please see main thread for explanation or if you're too lazy to read, just click HERE and download the default noses.

I'm pleased this collection of pets has been so well recieved by you all. I was a little dubious about submitting them at first but now I am glad that I did. There will be plenty more additions to both the cats and dogs rehoming scheme's over the next few weeks, I just hope that next time around the cat's are accepted a little quicker... Willow had been pending for almost 2 weeks!

(I do appreciate that moderating is a tough job )
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 4:25 AM
OMG! This is like the cutest cat ever! The cuteness is taking over...
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 4:48 AM
Willow is so beautiful and impossible to ignore. My sweet babies [one cat and four dogs were all rescued] so I applaud your message which is so important....thank you
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 11:25 AM
I think it's fab that you've made the effort to incorperate a back-story with your uploads. Really effective for pulling at the heart-strings!
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 7:29 PM
Very sweet kitty! Very lovely story
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 8:18 PM
What an adorable little puss! Cube is going to like having this little sweetheart in the game... and Cube knows just the man to spoil her rotten, hehe...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 10:39 PM
Thank you all for the positive feedback and the thank-you's. The RSPCA plays an important role in ensuring the wellbeing of our wildlife as well as more domesticated animals. I hope to be releasing more pets for this series (I think another kitty is in order as we already have 2 dogs) as soon as I have some inspiration. Maybe a trip to the animal shelter is in order :D
Field Researcher
#10 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 10:17 PM
Very cute and funny cat! :D

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 4:39 AM
okay sorry about that last msg XD

May I ask, who did you breed Willow with.. or more specific, was he a maxis or custom breed to make such cute kittens?!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 8:13 PM
Wow! I've been away a while and unfortunately I dont remember who I bred this cat with to get those kittens (cant check either as I had uninstalled the game ). I'm pretty sure it was likely to have been a 'self impregnation' though for the sake of the photo's.