Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Painting of Jesus in Clouds

by comedy711 Posted 15th Sep 2007 at 3:36 AM - Updated 12th Nov 2008 at 7:15 PM by comedy711 : name politicaly incorrect

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 9:01 AM
ooh nice
Alchemist
#3 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 9:13 AM
Very beautiful painting.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 1:49 PM
Oh, this is so very beautiful. Thank you very much.
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 8:25 PM
This is Gorgeous!! Thank you for Sharing.

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 8:26 PM
Very well done. I'll be using this one.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 11:00 PM
wow ..we need more * Godly* ones ....sweet ..downloading now

Be with us here this week as we remember Your journey toward the cross. With sad hearts, we contemplate Your death. But with confident hearts, we know that You are carrying out God's great plan of salvation.

Christ, as You take the path that leads to both death and life, may we journey with You.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 11:42 PM
Is this really a painting of God? It looks more like a western European concept of Jesus with the straight hair and light skin and all. Just thought I’d ask.

JW
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 2:08 AM
What a pretty & peaceful painting - thanks for sharing.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pcbuilder777
Is this really a painting of God? It looks more like a western European concept of Jesus with the straight hair and light skin and all. Just thought I’d ask.

JW

i dont know, but obviously somebody thinks that God looks like that. but nobody ever did a portrait of him, face on, so we'll never know. although he was a jew, so he could very well have looked like that. again, all im saying is, the only people who know wat he looks like, are the people with him now dead christians

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 3:56 AM
I love it ... thank you ! God Bless
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 7:37 PM
VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Can you make it a mural soit'll be bigger and look like the very first pic? Looking it at relaxes me like looking at a waterfall. It'll be perfect for a zin room or a relaxation room or a spa.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Moon22T
VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Can you make it a mural soit'll be bigger and look like the very first pic? Looking it at relaxes me like looking at a waterfall. It'll be perfect for a zin room or a relaxation room or a spa.

sorry, but where i got the pic from had it in only that size. if i made a mural of it, it would be rejected for bieng blurry. sorry, but thanks for the idea

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 3:47 PM
BEAUTIFUL painting!!! thanx for creating and sharing!!!

-Isis-
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 4:48 AM
YAY!! I love the painting!! Thank you so much for filling my request!!

God bless you!!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy. (I'm one of the 2%. Never drank or done drugs before in my life.)
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 9:05 PM
good work ii love it thanks
Field Researcher
#17 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 8:25 PM
Church stuff great. Many of my sims will melt near it though.

More Power !!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 2:47 PM
Thanks so much! this is just beautiful and breathtaking.

(Thanks for throwing me the Line when I lost sight of it, your the only reason I can exhale)
LMP
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th May 2008 at 10:13 AM
Amazing
Wow this is such a beautiful picture. I am downloading it now. I am looking forward to seeing what else you have created.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 4:32 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 12:41 PM
THANK YOU, this rocks big time.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 2:43 AM
This painting is lovely, as everyone else has said, yet I cannot seem to find it in the game.
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 7:37 PM
Beautiful; thank you

curioser and curioser...
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 12:23 AM
I never thought I'd be saying this but... Thank you for Jesus!

Pete and Repeat were in a boat. Pete falled out, who was left? Re- PETE!!! OMG Don't move, I'll come and getcha! xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 6:41 PM
preciosa
Page 1 of 2