Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set of 7 unisex outfits for the kids

by migamoo Posted 20th Sep 2007 at 9:05 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 4:39 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:06 PM
thankyou i love your kids outfits these are gorge ive been waiting for these since you posted on s2c lol
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:22 PM
Yeah. Sorry about the wait, I didn't know it was going to be so long.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:27 PM
I'm trying sooo hard not to download any more new clothing meshes, but damn it, you make it impossible! These are adorable, thanks! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:30 PM
It's okay Anna. Step away from the computer.

Instructor
#6 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:40 PM
I'm having the same problem as Anna You make it hard for someone to step away from the computer by making such amazing stuff, Migamoo.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 8:13 PM Last edited by kramnaols : 20th Sep 2007 at 8:30 PM.
Great. I think you are one of the best.

Migamoo I have used your male check shirt, on one of my sims that is currently in pending. Is this ok? I removed this mesh as instructed by the website and put a link back here. I think that this is ok.

The ony thing that you might have an issue with is, I converted it with Sim PE so elders can wear it. Is this ok?

Anyway another great upload. The all powerfull mistress of clothing.

More Power !!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 8:28 PM
Nope, you have no problems from me.

Field Researcher
#9 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 8:31 PM
Default Thanks.
Quote: Originally posted by migamoo
Nope, you have no problems from me.

Thanks. I was a wee bit worried you would be annoyed. I will let you know when it is up so you can see it.

More Power !!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 8:35 PM
No worries! I'm okay with mostly everything except putting my creations on paysites and The Exchange.

Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 7:24 AM
Oooh, this set looks fabulous! Very adorable. Thank you ^___^
Alchemist
#12 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 9:33 AM
They all look swell, so nice for the twins! Thank you,
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 3:40 PM
Very nice! I really like the designs ^.^
Thanks
Instructor
#14 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 9:01 AM
I love these shirts to death! Well, it's obvious, since I own both the Eskimo and Giraffe ones, lol.
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 11:59 AM
I can't unzip the tees which makes me sad, since they are fabulous! Any ideas why?
Instructor
#16 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 12:17 AM
Hydrwoahnium, try using Firefox browser, it enables you to click to REPLACE the zipped files. For some reason downloads don't complete most of the time on this site. When downloading just click the file again and let it replace, it will finish. Sometimes we have to click on a file a half dozen times before it finally gets it all *Dial-up*.

These are wonderful little outfits. The poor kids really needed these to add to their wardrobe! Thank you!
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 5:39 PM
I have the giraffe shirt XD

Anyway, thanks for the designs! Now me and my sim kiddies can match.
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 2:21 AM
you have a gift... you are the best creator ever!! i love you clothes, they are unique and yhe grafics in the game are just amazing. thank you thank you thank you... keep on.. hugs
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pepperdawg
I love these shirts to death! Well, it's obvious, since I own both the Eskimo and Giraffe ones, lol.

Ooh I own both of these shirts too! That's why I was so excited to see them in Sim form! Thanks so much for this mesh. I love it!