Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Home 2 Simple Suburban

by Zoidbergen Posted 5th Oct 2007 at 11:21 AM - Updated 15th May 2009 at 9:23 AM by Zoidbergen

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 4:49 AM
Yes! It got through moderation . If your looking for the second house i still have to re upload. So you might have to wait a couple of days .

If you are insane, but still sane enough to know it, are you insane or sane?

Find all my creations here
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 5:29 AM
Very small, nice and simple house!

Thanks!

Down with stereotypes!
Alchemist
#4 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 8:22 AM
It´s lovely and cozy, thanks,
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 9:37 AM Last edited by Zoidbergen : 7th Oct 2007 at 12:23 AM.
WoW Ive got 200 downloads already yay! Thankyou for your nice comments

Edit: Wow im surprised at the rate of the downloads are goin for this house. I hope it keeps going like this and thanks for your comment ganguro.

Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 12:19 PM
really beautiful new lot! thx, zoidbergen!!!!
#7 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 1:13 AM
heh, looks like your "2nd one" in the series needed some hasn't gotten out of moderation. but this one looks good mabe even a little better than the first .

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 2:19 AM
First of all...this house is soo gorgeous and I so downloaded it!!

But in my game the lot price comes up as a negative lot price (-960,000,000,000 simoleans)...and when I go into it, it crashes my game...I have the base game and nightlife soo i dont know whats going on!!

Can someone help me out..thanx!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marion876
First of all...this house is soo gorgeous and I so downloaded it!!

But in my game the lot price comes up as a negative lot price (-960,000,000,000 simoleans)...and when I go into it, it crashes my game...I have the base game and nightlife soo i dont know whats going on!!

Can someone help me out..thanx!!

Hi marion876, im glad you like it but im not sure what could be causing this astronomical price. Maybe you could change the lot to a community lot then back to a residentual lot. If you didnt use clean installer? Try using that.

Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 3:01 AM
Wow you respond fast..thanx for the help but I can't even go into the house cause it crashes my game, and I used clean installer!!

Its weird alot of my lots lately have been getting weird values, like some have had postive billon number values and some have had negative billion number values..its starting to make me crazy lol!! I really wanted your house, cause I hate decorating lol!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 3:02 AM
I love it! I'm gonna download it the first chance I get, but where did yu get the sofa?
Sorrry, I hate asking things like that, but I was just wondering.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 3:23 AM Last edited by Zoidbergen : 7th Oct 2007 at 3:30 AM.
Its ok skittlesxP, i got the sofa from http://www.simsinparis.com/index.html go into furniture collection and its called living five . The third pic you find on the screen.

Marion i hope this thread will help you. http://www.modthesims2.com/wiki.php...rpriced_Lot_Bug

Does it crash when you try and enter the lot or while your in it?

Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 4:53 AM
Oh Zoidbergen, it crashes when I try to enter it!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 6:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marion876
Oh Zoidbergen, it crashes when I try to enter it!!

Maybe you should delete the house from the game re-download and install again. Sometimes houses get corrupted. If that doesnt work im not to sure how to fix it.

#15 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:28 PM
ah the few billion question... well I think in the game help section at MTS2 has something about this.

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 12:55 AM
Default Still not working...
Quote: Originally posted by Zoidbergen
Maybe you should delete the house from the game re-download and install again. Sometimes houses get corrupted. If that doesnt work im not to sure how to fix it.

So I did what you suggested and its still negative billion something!!!

But thats okay, Im just gonna give up lol ....but I want to really thank you for trying to help, it was greatly appreciated!! And the house is still BEAUTIFUL, and I of course gave thanks!! :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 8:44 PM
This is a beatiful, well designed home. I like your work. Very cozy and modern. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 2:52 AM
Thanks for commenting SimDominator. Im glad you like my work as i have many more houses i have which to upload

Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 1:31 AM
The inside work is charming and quaint. The house itself is very modern and extremely simplistic. All the work that is included in the house works in my game and your work is fantastic.
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 1:33 AM
I was wondering have you ever thought of doing a log cabin with its intricate detailed work or do you know anybody that has done one already? Appreciate any feedback.
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 10:30 AM
the plant looks unique... worth to download...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 11:57 AM
The plant? I think you mean plan lol . Anyway im glad you like it and think its unique.

Field Researcher
#23 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 1:22 AM
looks perfect,thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 9:02 AM
Thankies ayyuff for your comment.

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 11:13 PM
First of all, Zoidbergen, once again I love your house! You have a great sense of layout and design, and all your homes are extremely liveable. Thank you.

Second, I don't know if Marion876 will still see this, but I had a problem with an astronomical asking price and crash with a different house a while ago. It was a home that the creator said was "EP free", it installed fine (although I didn't have Clean Installer then), and when I clicked on it, it crashed my game. It had to do with custom content (I can't remember where I found the answer - it wasn't MTS - but I will track it down if anyone wants me to). I got Clean Installer and tried it, but unfortunately it was just packaged as the lot for upload, so I couldn't separate things out.

Anyway, I just wanted to throw my two cents in. I don't know if that is any help to anyone, but I figured I'd put it in here just the same.

Thank you, Zoidbergen, for your wonderful work.

centime
Page 1 of 2