Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pass along business rewards faster

by [Black_Spirit] Posted 13th Oct 2007 at 5:32 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 10:09 PM
Thank you for sharing your pretty good job, Black Spirit! If you need any other Squinge mod, they are uploaded here: http://files.sims2graveyard.com/squinge/. I hope this helps.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 12:20 AM
Thank you for the link .
So ... Do you think I should remove my thread ?
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 2:11 AM
Thank you for making this, [Black Spirit]! This will be quite helpful...
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 7:00 AM
Thank You for sharing yours. I have Squinges but since he is not creating anymore I think I will download yours so I know it will be fresh and updated.
Alchemist
#6 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 7:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by [Black_Spirit]
Thank you for the link .
So ... Do you think I should remove my thread ?

Hi Black Spirit, no you don't have to remove it, the stuff in the greveyard is at it was when the creators stopped to work, so it's not yet updated. Sometimes those hacks and mods still work without problem but it's better to get a newer version, tested with the last EP.
Thank you very much and ciao.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 9:46 AM
It's always much better to have hacks from creators that are still active (although I've not had any problems with squinge's mods). Thankyou for this!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 9:58 AM
OK, so I don't remove it lol
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 5:45 PM
No Black Spirit. You made a wonderful job... quite useful indeed. It has its own characteristcs... it`s not equal to Squinge`s. I just put the link in the case you want some Squinge mod since you said you hadn`t ind them. Please, don`t get me wrong. Your job is excellent and singular. Thanks sooo much for sharing it with us.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 6:14 PM
Yay! Now that poor Squinge is gone, it's nice to see somebody making these sorts of mods.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 12:27 PM
Thank you!
Sometimes you don't know you need a mod untill you come across one, this is the one thanks for creating and sharing!
nina
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 6:43 PM Last edited by project 34 : 30th Oct 2007 at 6:23 PM.
thanks alot black spirt!!! helps alot!! u do some amazingly good stuff

project 34, over and out!

eye ball slicer of convinence, cut your eyes, in different ways

pilz-e rules!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 11:42 PM
Thanks! I'm also worried about some of Squinge's mods with Bon Voyage, so I'm going to replace his with this one.
Not actually evil.
#14 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 10:19 PM
Please write in the thread which EPs this mod works with, for example, does it work with Bon Voyage? I assume so, but would prefer to hear it from you. Thank you so much for making this, the slow pass along really irked me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 11:06 PM
If I say nothing in my post about it, it is because it is compatible with every expansion packs, if not, I say it or make other files ... ^^
Field Researcher
#16 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 9:52 PM
Great thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 5:18 PM
Omg!
Thx I Really Need This For My Sims!

Cheese:I'm a lady!
Bloo: :blink:
*Cheese kiss Bloo*
Cheese: NOW WERE BROTHER LADIES!!! :giggler:

"I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!!!"
~Cheese

:P
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 1:58 PM
thanks for this! Usually it's quicker to let them just learn it themselves, but with this the feature is usable!
Scholar
#19 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 3:04 PM
I can't believe I didn't get it earlier, it takes forever to pass along the business rewards. Well, not any longer Thank you for this mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th May 2014 at 6:16 AM
Thank you! My elder took days to pass along the rewards to the other elder to pass along to her younger sibling to pass along to his wife and four children and she's close to dieing of old age. Lol. The owner (mom of the elders and sibling) died. I totally did NOT kill them by fire...hehe. Anyways, it took HOURS for the mom to pass it along her oldest daughter.

Thank you! Elders won't live forever and I know this is old but only nessecary!