Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Diamond Village – Lux Villa "Daisies Home"

by Alisar Posted 17th Oct 2007 at 12:43 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2008 at 8:51 PM by Alisar : Added link to Marvine's stairs page

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 6:00 PM
This looks nice. Thanks!
Alchemist
#3 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 9:47 AM
A romantic dwelling, thanks,
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 11:22 AM
really cool lot! and no EPs needed! thx!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 8:21 PM
Thank you for your nice comments. Romantic... yes, I realize only now this lot has quite a romantic 'aura'...
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 2:52 AM
do I have to download the unincluded content for it to work? or will it work fine without it?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by loveisreal231
do I have to download the unincluded content for it to work? or will it work fine without it?

Dear loveisreal231
If you don't want to download the CC it works the same because the lot is mostly MAXIS furnished! You only 'risk' to see wallpapers you don't like I think
But I strongly suggest to download at least daisies and install them before the lot (their file is not 'heavy', only 189 kb: click on the link and see yourself http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=248921t )

Let me know! ok?
Bye,

Alisar
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 11:43 PM
Holy Moly Alisar....everything you build has such style.
WTG
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 9:27 AM
Thank you Lee for your kind words... a bit romantic, my style, I fear
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 12:18 AM
I found a spot of trouble, and I'm not sure why, The main stairs in the house are flashing that wonderful blue death color and I can't even select the stairs to get rid of them. I'm not sure if its just me or what, but I thought it should be brought to attention. I adore the house though, amazing work!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bandia
I found a spot of trouble, and I'm not sure why, The main stairs in the house are flashing that wonderful blue death color and I can't even select the stairs to get rid of them. I'm not sure if its just me or what, but I thought it should be brought to attention. I adore the house though, amazing work!

Thank you Bandia!! sorry but I read only now your message: you have to save the CC into you download folder before installing the house: if you use Sims2Pack Clean Installer you can easily do it. so I suggest you to save the CC, enter the game and delete the house from neighbourhood, then re-place it. you should not have problems: pls may you try and report.
moreover I realize only now that I did not write that you need marvine's animation file for the stairs ..... I do not know how I forgot it excuse me, go and take it http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=249237
have a nice play (let me know if you still have problems, thank you)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 4:57 PM
One of the best houses and for sure a talented Creator.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 7:23 PM
Thanks You!