Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Green skin and Purple skin for alien sims

by joninmobile Posted 23rd Oct 2007 at 5:47 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2009 at 2:06 AM by joninmobile

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 10:58 PM
This is a much nicer shade of green than the Maxi alien skin!! Thanks!! Oh and the purple is pretty too!!
Instructor
#3 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 7:12 AM
Oh these are really nice!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 1:44 AM
I love the Maxis alien green, but this is also lovely. And the purple is a nice addition. Danke!

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 3:12 AM
This is excellent for Twi'leks. Thanks. :3
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 1:51 PM
Ha, these are so cool, thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 8:39 PM
Thank you ! Because it's very hard to find a skin wich is just a customed skin and not a replacement !
Thanks !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 2:59 AM
Can I use this to create a Zim, from Invader Zim, sim? I plan on uploading it to MTS, I'll credit you.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Mar 2020 at 9:04 AM
The Purple looks more Pink though, as I have a plethora of actual Violet skintones that actually range from Blue-Violet to Violet to Red-Violet, this looks distinguish-ably Pink!
Because I have a collection of Copic(properly pronounced Coh-pick, not Cop-ick) Sketch markers in varied colors, I know the fine difference of every color family, for example, I mentioned Blue-Violet, Violet(no Purple in that family), and Red-Violet(I've yet to find or locate the elusive Purple in that color-family, because Purple has more Red in it than the previous color-families do)!
The color Purple DOES exist, but I've yet to find that as a Copic Sketch marker color name!

In any case, great work and I appreciate you making variations of Alien skintones, as I prefer to create custom Sims/ Sim Families over playing EA/Maxis Sims in The Sims 2 with its Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs! You'll notice I HATE Acronyms!