Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Witchy Starters

by lauralaima Posted 25th Oct 2007 at 6:50 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2008 at 1:33 PM by lauralaima

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 11:43 PM
Nice House, and just in Time !!!

:-( Did you ever think that The Sims and The Sims2
have the power to break Depression :-D
by: VivikarrinasSims2life
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 3:07 AM
Well................

I was going to download it till I saw I would have to go all over hell and high water just to get the parts to fit together. Too bad, it looked great in the pics. Could you put up another version that doesn't have the stuff I have to get as blood hound to find?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 11:10 PM
Ok maybe I build other starters without neccesary custom content, but I don't think that looking for the needed stuff is such an odissey... I always try to specify the sets in which the items can be found and the sites where those sets are. In fact, hotlinking is not allowed here.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 10:59 AM
Eee...
Great for my Voldi sim... or Luci.. oh well. Both will LOVE it, I know that for sure.
:D
Thanks for sharing.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 6:21 PM
you're welcome but... voldi living on a starter?? LOL :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 5:12 AM
Found the tarox4 tudor stuff here: http://sims2graveyard.com/index.php...or?limitstart=0

But I have no idea which one is the study tudor. Can anyone here tell me? o.o