Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cherry Jubilee Nursery

by HugeLunatic Posted 29th Oct 2007 at 4:45 AM - Updated 10th Nov 2013 at 1:04 PM by HugeLunatic

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 8:29 PM
Thank you, I really like the nursery design. I will try it in game asap. :-)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 9:57 PM
Yay! More cherries! Now I can't wait to start a Sim family so I can use this in the little girl's room! Once again you did great work! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 9:08 AM
Beautiful!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 10:57 AM
This is a Great desgin! THank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 10:46 AM
The recolour of the dresser does not show up in my game (I AM right in that it is the Dynasty Dresser 2?). Just for your information, I have some other recolours of that dresser from Parsimonious that also will not show up despite repeated downloads and reinstalls, so perhaps it is the dresser that is borked rather than your recolour!

(Whoops! Forgot to take the oportunity to thank you for the two Cherry Jubilee sets - other than the dresser everything is lovely.)
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 8:16 AM
I love the set but can't seem to find the training toilet or the dresser. Otherwise, I love the set