Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 3:47 PM
Can I create the fan or aircondition?
Ok.I think you know me.I'm not good at English.

Can I create the fan or aircondition?In Thailand is so hot.Hot all day and every season.So can I create the objects that can make the tempurature lower down or make me cool or cold.(Is my gramma correct?)I'd like to make Thailand house style.It should be hot.If you think me lie ask somebody that visited Thailand.Finally please answer my question.

thitiwudh
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 5:54 PM
Short answer: yes, you can. But it requires some experience with BHAV-editing. I suggest starting from Echo's tutorials (scroll down her profile for the links), and AdidasSG2 tutorials for specific primitives information. Once you get familiar with them, you could return to this project Be aware, though, that BHAVs usually considered complex.
I guess you'd want to aircondition work in particular room only. So, you'll need to change your object's Main bhav - to loop through sims in the same room (via SetToNext primitive) and change their attribute My person data 0x0014 (Warmth).
Naturally, it will require Seasons addon.
Good luck
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#3 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 6:12 PM
You might like to take a look at how I made an air conditioner - first item on http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...ms2_Feeling.htm You can clone it if you want, as a base.

Do I understand you wish to raise the heat in your house to make it hotter, rather than to cool down hot sims? In that case you will need to change the code a bit because obviously mine tries to make the sims have a comfortable temperature.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)