Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Starbucks

by brinkjj2 Posted 10th Nov 2007 at 6:03 PM - Updated 12th Nov 2007 at 3:21 PM by brinkjj2 : requested

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 5:51 PM Last edited by SnickerWhack27 : 12th Nov 2007 at 5:56 PM. Reason: Forgot something.
You spelled coffee wrong in the description. The sign has is spelled right, but you and the person that you downloaded certain items from, got it spelled wrong. Don't mean to poke, but I'm just trying to help with making your description sound a bit more professional. Sorry if you don't like this. My deepest apologies. It's just that I've been a bit more critical of things since my dog got put down on Nov.1.
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 8:50 PM
Wow...That is the fanciest Starbucks I have ever seen in my entire life. Oh, and has anyone seen a Starbucks that sells things? I sure haven't.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 6:43 PM
LOL @ DAMACG. Every Starbucks I've ever been in sells bags of coffee, boxes of tea, coffee makers, espresso machines, coffee mugs... anything related to coffee.

Thank you brinkjj2 for sharing this lot. I should upload my Starbucks store too!
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 3:42 AM
I like it~~~~~~It's my dream house~~~~Thanks so much~~~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 1:03 AM
works great cheers ;)