Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Castle Le Fay

by Tatiana Dokuchic Posted 12th Nov 2007 at 9:26 PM - Updated 25th Dec 2012 at 3:59 AM by Tatiana Dokuchic

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 2:47 PM
Great job! I can see that it will be fun to play with this castle. And I hardly need to wish you luck in the contest - this is really a work of art!
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 2:59 PM
thanks you very much for this wonderful job!! you are an artist ^^
Alchemist
#4 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 8:36 PM
This is an encompassing impression of her dwelling. It can`t be amiss in many ways, it looks as if it comes directly out of the story! Thanks,
...and good luck in the contest
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 9:51 PM
Another wonderful creation from you Tatiana. I would expect no less!

Check out Http://www.Sterlingsims2.com and the SIMposium forum!
NEW! The Creator's Forum at Sterling Sims2.com
Free Sims2 Downloads!
http://www.sterlingsims2.com/phpBB2/index.php
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 12:58 PM
Thank you, Gamineannie, ladyelsa, verenaheu and Skye. I appreciate your kind words.

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 10:08 PM
A gorgeous castle, and wonderful job on everything! Your walls are always amazing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 12:48 AM
Thanks, Linda! I can say the same for your walls & your wonderful Sweet Dreams Castle.

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
#9 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 9:50 PM
Very magical! Good luck!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 2:49 PM Last edited by lauralaima : 5th Dec 2007 at 8:12 PM.
it's just gorgeous, thank you so much and good luck
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 10:11 PM
Thanks, Vampire of Death! Your Ice Queen is very beautiful.

Thank you, Laura. I just read your story & saw your castle. Great job on both!

--- Tatiana ---

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 11:26 PM
gorgeous. good luck in the contest, i just voted for it.

Musiquefille's Modest Mods - well, lots really.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 12:02 AM
Quite nice! Good luck with the contest!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 11:49 AM
Very beautifully done.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 1:50 PM
Thank you, musiquefille, billielith & Amynta. I appreciate your kind comments.

--- Tatiana ---

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 4:43 PM
What a nice entry, you decorated it all so beautifully. Like your choices for the grounds, the yellow trees, and flowers are a perfect autumn feel Voting just keeps getting harder for me as I look at each entry! Good luck and splendid building :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 6:50 PM
This lot is simply amazing! I adore the fall colors, it is my favorite season. It's obvious you put a lot of time and effort into every aspect of creation. Wonderful work and thanks for sharing!

He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough. - Lao Tsu
Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 10:08 PM
Gorgeous. I always loved Morgan, and this castle just seems like somewhere she would live. It looks creepy but not out of place in the theme; marvelous job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 2:32 PM
Thank you mutterfly, EarthGoddess54 and whitesiren. I appreciate you taking the time to drop by & comment.

I was trying to get that autumn feel with being too "Hallowe'enish" and Khaki's wonderful golden shrubby certainly helped me out there.

--- Tatiana ---

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 10:44 PM
I am obsessed with the legend of King Arthur, thusly (lol) I am obsessed with this castle. AWSOME JOB!!!!
Forum Resident
#21 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 10:30 PM
Yay! You finally have been awarded!!! Congratulations!!!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 2:17 AM
I love this! I would love to have it in my game, I LOVE Arthurian legend. Unfortunately, I don't have all the EPs needed. But I can still stare at the lovely pictures. Anyway, it's completely amazing work - you've made a perfect Morgaine castle!
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 7:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by florie1977
I am obsessed with the legend of King Arthur, thusly (lol) I am obsessed with this castle. AWSOME JOB!!!!

AH!! Stalker!
Nice castle but of course I must destroy it.
Where is Camelot?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 5:45 PM
What a lovely castle! Thanks for making this
Forum Resident
#25 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 6:20 PM
Simply stunning! A pity I can't download it as I no longer have BV installed.
Page 1 of 3