Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bleach Gotei 13 - Divisions 11-13 CPTs, VCs, and Others

by Izz35178 Posted 13th Nov 2007 at 4:45 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 10:30 PM by Izz35178

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 4:50 PM
*faints* dang how the heck of a bankai do you do it..well its good work

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 6:32 PM
These [and the other sets] are simply amazing. Thank you SOOOOOO much for making them. I just got sucked into Bleach recently, and now I'll be able to populate the neibourhood with the Gotei captains and vices. ^^

Any chance of making some Arrancar outfits?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 6:52 PM
:lovestruc Flippin' awesome! You're making me regret that I sleep through Adult Swim while Bleach is running. Thanks for sharing these. :D

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 10:45 PM
Awesome more Bleach stuff! Aww, I forgot about Kaien Shiba. But I am mad at adult swim right now since they stop running the awesome new Bleach episode right when it was getting really good but at least I can watch old episodes

Arrogance is often the undoing of a would-be victor -- Byakuya Kuchiki
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 3:25 PM
Awesome as always! 8D Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 3:32 PM
gd work m8

were do u get the hair meshes tht suits the sims wearing the gotei 13 robes
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 4:55 PM
Default Thanks everyone!
ShiroInu - I don't have plans to start on the Arrancar in the immediate future, once I widdle down my current list of projects I'm sure they'll pop up. I just can't say when since I'm not so fast at making these guys.

slivergang - It's hard for me to keep track of everywhere I download hair from, but some of my frequent stops other than the creators who post here are: Peggy Sims2, SAU, Rose Sims2, Raonjena, XMsims, Nouk, Kavar, Seomi, and SimCribbling. There's more, but those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 9:08 PM Last edited by Mimsy : 14th Nov 2007 at 9:17 PM.
Wow, fanatastic! Great sims, Izz!

Question, though: how did you make the bottom of Zaraki's(?) robes frayed like that? I'm trying to do that for a Sim outfit of mine, and I think it's meant to be done in SimPE, but whenever I try to open the file in the program, it doesn't work quite right. Or did you simply make another mesh for it?

"Girls have gotta be either sexy or smart, not both. That's why for every ounce of ugly you are, you need to read one book. Now, would you like me to drive you to the library?" -Taylor Geiman
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 11:28 PM
My heart skipped a beat when I saw this. Oh my god.
You... are... awesome.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 12:43 AM
OMG! This is totally awesome! Thanks!~

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 4:21 PM Last edited by draiol_lady : 19th Jan 2008 at 10:37 PM.
Completely amazing!
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 4:42 AM
YES! *score* I've been waiting for dear Jyuu-chan. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 8:36 PM
>.> I see that you have Senna listed as a request, but i didn't see a file listed for her in the poly count. I'm downloading anyways, of course.. but does this mean you'll be doing her outfit? If you are, I will be so greatful ^_^ I just loved the movie so much.

Thank you again.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 9:45 AM
oooooooooooo!!! i love love love BLEACH!! amazing...:Dawesomeness! how about making rukia? :b
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 2:51 AM
What hair did you use for Kenpachi? o__O If you can remember.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 6:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cachu
What hair did you use for Kenpachi? o__O If you can remember.

Mohawk Dreads by Kavar.
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Izz35178
Mohawk Dreads by Kavar.

Oh thank you so much! You are awesome! : D
These are great. I'm having so much fun with them. xP <3 :lovestruc
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 10:39 PM
I've been looking around like crazy, you don't happen to remember what hair you used for Kiyone?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by draiol_lady
I've been looking around like crazy, you don't happen to remember what hair you used for Kiyone?

It's one of the Peggysims2 free meshes ID: #03088 (page 5). The hair color is on page 31.
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 11:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Izz35178
It's one of the Peggysims2 free meshes ID: #03088 (page 5). The hair color is on page 31.

Thank you, so much! :lovestruc
#22 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 8:09 PM
XP It won't work.............I am really sad cuz I dunno what to do about it and the dowlaod thing won't help at all and I wanna play with an Ukitake Sim T________T cuz noone makes him 'cept you and maybe a few others but DX

:luff:>~*^Tohru^*~<:luff:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by >^*~Juushiro~13~chan~*^<
I---can't-------download this!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OMIGOD I'M NOT VERY HAPPY!!!!! T_____________T I wanna play with the Ukitake sim T^T NOT FAIR DUDE! NOT FREAKING FAIR!

When the download doesn't work, its usually because the site is too busy. Just try again on a less busy day. Also, just in case you didn't know it's just the outfit not a full sim.
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 10:09 PM
Very good job! Awesome! Don't you think to make Espada?
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 10:59 PM
The outfits look real nice, I just have a couple of quick questions. Is there a list showing the sources of where to find the hair and also things like Kenpachi's patch? Hopefully as well someone will try to set the characters up as a packaged sim to make it easier. The different characters you made look real nice and I want to be easily able to recreate them. I was also wondering are the VC armbands also set up to be an assesory so for example if Yachiru becomes an adult she can still have her VC outifit?
Page 1 of 2