Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glama Curls [SAU Female Hair 14 REC]

by Erotica Posted 13th Nov 2007 at 5:12 AM - Updated 13th Nov 2007 at 9:01 PM by Erotica

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:57 PM
Great! I do love this hair and I was missing some more natural browns (the original one is very dark and looks like a black one). Stuning recolors!!! By the way, are they binned? Thanks so much for sharing this winderful job with us!
Vicky.
Obs.: Any chance of a Chocolate or coffee recolor?
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 6:09 PM
Since the site is down, is there any way you would be willing to post the mesh with this? I really want this hair, but I know I don't have the appropriate mesh, so I can't take this.

~~Nao
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Naomijameston
Since the site is down, is there any way you would be willing to post the mesh with this? I really want this hair, but I know I don't have the appropriate mesh, so I can't take this.

~~Nao

Im SORRY
But As one of their policy.. is NOT to upload their mesh anywhere..the best thing i could say is keep trying..they havent been down for so long sooooo hopefully their site come back so you and others can injoy this recolors
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VictoryQueen
Great! I do love this hair and I was missing some more natural browns (the original one is very dark and looks like a black one). Stuning recolors!!! By the way, are they binned? Thanks so much for sharing this winderful job with us!
Vicky.
Obs.: Any chance of a Chocolate or coffee recolor?

Hey thnx For downloading my recolors..well i was in the middle of doin more colors..but im having problems with the game bein slow..so im planing on taking some of the eP's out so i could do more work...so i'll let you know soon
Mad Poster
#6 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 8:44 PM Last edited by edejan : 13th Nov 2007 at 10:03 PM.
Is this hair the Myos 14 mesh? I have that on file and I can't get the SAU site today. If it's Myos 14 I can download it.

Thanks for the quick response! I love these recolors. Thanks! ::downloading::
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
Is this hair the Myos 14 mesh? I have that on file and I can't get the SAU site today. If it's Myos 14 I can download it.

Yes that's the one
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 9:17 PM
These recolours's are beautious! Do you know when SAU will be up?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 11:09 AM
I can't wait to download these recolours. i hope that site is up again soon.

So long and thanks for all the fish!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 6:09 PM
SAU site is back up again
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 8:39 PM
just to let anyone that reads this know that as of 3:30 pm today i was able to get onto the site given for the mesh and was able to dled it so those of you that are looking to get the mesh nows a good time!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:25 PM
Beautiful recolors! Thanks a lot
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 1:58 PM
Your recolours look SO SO SO good in my game!!!
WOW... thank you a lot, I hope to see more from you!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 10:29 AM
Fantastic! Very realistic,sweet curls-great work! :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 3:22 PM
grr! i still can't into the site and i love this hair!
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 12:04 AM
Mesh site is up, but I can't figure out where to go to get the mesh!
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 8:20 AM
The site is still not working, but they've changed there policy (http://simsartistsunion.com/) . You can redistribute there meshes, not their textures. Can you please put the mesh online, because it's such great hair!!
Thanx
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd May 2009 at 4:08 PM
Hey =] I found the mesh on mts2 coz the site was down the creator uploaded it.
http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=302358
Hope this helps =]

I wuz heer! [Love AFI for life...!]
Field Researcher
#19 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 3:15 PM
YAY! I love you, diaasingh95! I've been looking everywhere for that mesh.
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 1:49 PM
Thank you so much for these! The auburn hair is JUST what I have been looking for!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 3:25 AM
Mesh can be downloaded here till SAU is back on line
http://www.box.net/shared/static/2sl7u1x7ba.rar
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 10:37 AM
Super! I wanted this for a long time :P
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 10:16 PM

http://blog.daum.net/saublog
this is SAU'S new web addy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 7:43 PM Last edited by Patmoose : 13th Jun 2012 at 7:47 PM.
There are not enough curly hairs in sims. Thanks so much for this!
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 10:19 AM Last edited by LizzieDarcy : 9th Sep 2015 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Didn't read all the comments shame on me :D
Quote: Originally posted by Naomijameston

~~Nao

....8 years later... Okay, so probably Nao has given up on this already buuut I found this recolor just well... today and since the link is down I've been digging my way through the web and here it is, http://blog.daum.net/saublog there are (I suppose) all simsartistunion downloads, the mesh for this hair is to be found on the left under femal hair->female hair 14, just if anyone still cares

EDIT: Okay, so... just realised someone already posted this so.. hm oh well