Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

One hole outhouse

by Dr Pixel Posted 14th Nov 2007 at 1:46 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 1:58 AM by Dr Pixel

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:27 AM
Thanks!

Rbrewer7
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 9:17 AM
my god, this is cool!! thanks heaps!

if only you could make a 2 story one just like on the simpsons, but i doubt that'd be possible. lol.
Alchemist
#4 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 9:45 AM
Very realistic outhouse that you made. I really love your wood texture.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 10:18 AM
Great! This is perfect.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Scholar
#6 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 11:21 AM
You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. I'm very greatefull to you.
I guess it's recolorable..

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Forum Resident
#7 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 12:10 PM
That's perfect! I waited for this already for ages. Thanks!
hexameter
Mad Poster
#8 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 12:22 PM
That's some outhouse! Ayuh, a good 'un. (Mainespeak.)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 12:23 PM
This reminds of my grand parents house, they didn't have a toilet other than the outhouse in their yard, as a kid I thought it was kinda cool and I always had to use it several times when visiting them :lovestruc
My mom & dad always made sure their bladders were empty before visiting my grand parents
Anyway this is so cool, fantastic job

Life's a game, so let's play!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 12:44 PM
Thanks Pixel! This will go great in my peasant family's backyard, right next to the vegetable garden.

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Space Pony
#11 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 1:02 PM
I've been waiting for this a LONG time!!! Thank you!!!!!
Space Pony
#12 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 1:10 PM
I'm confused though, even though I'm still excited about it. Do I need to download Numenor's object AND yours, or just yours? I'm looking at the link you provided. I just feel really dumb this morning.
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 1:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pixelhate
You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. I'm very greatefull to you.
I guess it's recolorable..

Yes, I forgot to mention that it is recolorable.
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 1:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sierradane
I'm confused though, even though I'm still excited about it. Do I need to download Numenor's object AND yours, or just yours? I'm looking at the link you provided. I just feel really dumb this morning.

No, Numenor's object is intended for object creator's to use as an aid to making correctly working new toilet stalls. I just included the link as a credit to him.

To use the Outhouse in your game you only need to download the file in this thread.
Space Pony
#15 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 1:40 PM
That's wonderful, thank you again. My Charles Ingalls family thanks you too!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 2:23 PM
Nice work!

God loved the birds and created trees. Man loved the birds and created cages -Jaques Duvall
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 3:14 PM
Great! This is perfect for my Hatfield family.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 4:02 PM
Thank you - I'm going to be needing this soon for a story that I'm simming. Wonderful!
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 4:14 PM
Hiya

seems a nice object but, it seems to be a corrupted download, WinZIP won't open it. Otherwise thanks
Julia
Scholar
#20 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 7:08 PM
Wonderful job! Thanks!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 7:57 PM
This'll be great for wooded park lands, where a building looks somewhat out of place. Thanks!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Instructor
#22 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 10:51 PM
Perfect for my farm. I mean, who has the time to visit the loo when one is busy on an outfield?! Thanks for that, it is perfect.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 11:55 PM
omfg omfg OMFG thanks so much!

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Instructor
#24 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 2:36 AM
Wow, this is like, a necessity for every camp/outdoor lot. Now I'm tempted to create a campground neighbourhood just based on this item.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 3:01 AM
I'm working on a homeless project for the holidays--this is one of the things most needed. Very nice. Thanks.
Page 1 of 3