Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alia from the Megaman X series!

by kingtorrid Posted 16th Nov 2007 at 6:58 AM - Updated 16th Nov 2007 at 7:47 AM by kingtorrid

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 11:43 AM
Finally someone that made armor. Now if we just had 10 more people with your talent I'd be a happy man. The cloths are enough for me to d/l but that you did such a nice job on the sim just makes it complete.

I just think we should cook and eat all the PETA people.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 12:11 PM
Flippin' awesome! I love Alia! :D

Thanks a lot for sharing! :lovestruc

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 4:49 PM
That's quite an impressive Sim you got there kingtorrid. Excellent job (especially on the mesh).

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Theorist
#5 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 4:57 PM
*Prodject* *hint hint!*
*Some more?* *hint hint!*
*hint?!* *hint hint!*

Its impossible to hint more there!

Love this! any more up your sleve? *hint hint!*

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 5:00 PM
Ooo, Alia! Now my X sim can stop eying up the millions of fangirls in my game....

PLEASE make more Reploids! PLEASE! >w<
Forum Resident
#7 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 5:31 PM
Very cool job! Thanx!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 8:09 PM
A+ I hope that well do any good for you

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 8:20 PM
Whoah dude, this looks awesome. Yeah, it'd be awesome to see more bots... maybe some classic Robot Masters? That'd be sweet.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 10:57 PM
Dude you rock!
Inventor
#11 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 12:18 AM
Wow, that's amazing! It looks just like her!
I would just love to see you make Samus Aran's suit from Metroid. I'm sure she would look so awesome!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 12:38 AM
The responses to this submission are better than I could have imagined. There will be a LOT more where this came from :D

Quote: Originally posted by PETCHY14
*Prodject* *hint hint!*
*Some more?* *hint hint!*
*hint?!* *hint hint!*

Its impossible to hint more there!

Love this! any more up your sleve? *hint hint!*

I got your hint, PETCHY14, did you get mine? (scroll up, the line under "turn-off")

Quote: Originally posted by Novastrike
Ooo, Alia! Now my X sim can stop eying up the millions of fangirls in my game....

PLEASE make more Reploids! PLEASE! >w<

I plan to. X is work-in-progress, then Zero, then... Iris! (I can already hear the screams of millions of video cards, the polycount will be horrendous). After that, some bad-guys!

I can see it now... a reenactment of the entire Megaman X series, followed by "The Matrix" trilogy (they do seem like they'd sync up).

It it too late to change my name to "Dr. Cain"? (j/k)

Thanks for the feedback everyone

Exciting fun fact #52: Costco also sells coffins, also known as "Costkets". Costkets are not sold in bulk, even though Costo is a bulk warehouse (it would make a good story if they were).
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 5:56 AM
Iris... Repliforce....

Whelp, I think my videocard is gonna just hate me by the time your done. >w< Too bad for it.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 9:28 AM
LOL Alia. Oh, how I despise the women in this series. I will kill for a Zero sim, though. In sixth grade he was my fake video game boyfriend. :B

The textures on this could really use some work, though! It'd be spectacular to put a bit of detailing in there, and then make it shiny so it looks like real metal. That would rule.

GREAT work all around though, I'm really impressed. :D
Theorist
#15 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kingtorrid
I got your hint, PETCHY14, did you get mine? (scroll up, the line under "turn-off")

I didn't get that far.
I was too exited about this one to read the post! *Drinks down a whole lot of goodness!*

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 12:03 AM
You just made my WEEK!

(points to Avatar)

I tip my hat to you sir! Fantastic Job!
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 2:26 AM
Really well done work!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 9:48 AM
Really GOOD man!

(BTW, Alia was playable in Rockman X8, but you had to unlock her though. Ironically enough, plays alot like X.)

This post was brought to you by That Puffy Guy!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 6:17 AM
Great job. I saw this as a work in progress and I must say that you've done an amazing job. Congrats for getting it uploaded and thank you for creating. S xx
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 6:10 PM
I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR REPLOIDS O___________O;;;;;
omgosh i cant believe what im seeing!!! oh please make zero PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lol. and omg i dunno what to say. except THANKYOU *hops from foot to foot* you know if you could do a custom character that would be amazing. i would gladly pay for that!!
but such good work. thanks!!! *dies*
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kingtorrid
The responses to this submission are better than I could have imagined. There will be a LOT more where this came from :D

I plan to. X is work-in-progress, then Zero, then... Iris! (I can already hear the screams of millions of video cards, the polycount will be horrendous). After that, some bad-guys!

I can see it now... a reenactment of the entire Megaman X series, followed by "The Matrix" trilogy (they do seem like they'd sync up).

It it too late to change my name to "Dr. Cain"? (j/k)

Thanks for the feedback everyone

That'd be very interesting; an X-styled and a Classic-stlye Megaman/Rockman and Roll would be excellent additions to TS2! I think that you shoudl try doign Samus Aran from the Metroid games; she's the coolest female ever! XP
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 4:13 PM
Thanks for such an adorable sim!

I'm afraid I've changed her hair to black, she's wearing other clothes, and uses Warlokk's FM mesh. I hope that doesn't upset you! She's got such a gorgeous face though, very nice work. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Khayman71
Thanks for such an adorable sim!

I'm afraid I've changed her hair to black, she's wearing other clothes, and uses Warlokk's FM mesh. I hope that doesn't upset you! She's got such a gorgeous face though, very nice work. Thank you!

I don't mind you changing her (I wouldn't expect her to stay in that stuffy armor anyway), but... can we get a pic?

Exciting fun fact #52: Costco also sells coffins, also known as "Costkets". Costkets are not sold in bulk, even though Costo is a bulk warehouse (it would make a good story if they were).
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 6:56 PM
How about three? She was playing with her new gun, and sharing a joke with a tree - as you do

She's living in a Neighbourhood I made for her, one with no ugly default townies. Currently single, but there's plenty of excellent choices in all the custom townies I made. She's being looked after in other words
Screenshots
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 11:00 PM
PLEASE HURRY WITH MegaMan X!!!!! OR ZERO!!! I DONT CARE!!!!! JUST HURRY!!!
Page 1 of 2