Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

arabianstyle recols of phelanas opiumset matching loveseat

by 15pupmaus49 Posted 21st Nov 2007 at 11:03 AM - Updated 10th Dec 2008 at 10:26 PM by whitesiren

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 1:42 PM
Ooo, very pretty!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 4:23 PM
Looks fabulous.
Great work.
Thank you very much.

Greetz picy
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 7:32 PM
Wonderful beddings, I like the colours!

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 7:40 PM
I love the green one its my favorite one.
Thanks for making more recolors to this amazing mesh set from Phelana.
Instructor
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 1:52 AM
Wonderful work. I love the colors you have selected for the above sets. Thanks so much for sharing with the community.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 3:09 AM
Somebody stop me! My download folder is about to explode.
But this is too nice to pass up. Love the colors!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 4:23 AM
is it possible to use these bed recolorings without the mesh?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 9:18 AM
@eeyore226, sorry, these recols are only useable together with phelanas bed
Alchemist
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 11:31 AM
Lovely Luxury! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 12:18 AM
The bed mesh link is broken, can you include the mesh?
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 8:55 PM Last edited by turtleduck : 28th Dec 2008 at 8:58 PM. Reason: adding more info
I'm having problems with the file downloaded from rapidfire (the file Phel_opium-bed-o51oo7.package makes my game crash). Anyone else having this problem?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 8:26 AM
It's beautiful! Thank you for your hard work. The detail and colors are wonderful. I've been dying for a more pieces to go with that couch, it's very pretty, and now with this, there's enough to do almost a whole set!
Mad Poster
#14 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 7:44 PM
I can't find the mesh. The link goes to a site with a pic of the bed but the download link doesn't work. Any help?? Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 3:56 PM
http://rapidshare.com/#!download|92|145139053|Phelana_bedroom_Opium.rar|1552

I found this link, hopefully it's the right one. o.O
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 6:33 PM
Default Help WCIF the Opium Set Meshes
The rapidshare link doesn't work. Can someone upload the meshes?
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 8:02 AM
hello, i'd like to install this but i can't find the meshes. could somebody help me?
thanks
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 9:55 PM Last edited by silverlonghair : 2nd Jan 2012 at 6:51 AM.
I have some good news to share. After considerable poking around the Internet, and my unwillingness to give up hope, I managed to find a rar file labeled “Phelana_bedroom_Opium” located at http://www.mediafire.com/?ajicaaepfvteip2. This 1.48MB file does indeed contain the entire Opium Bedroom Set by Phelana. I downloaded it into my game, and everything is working properly. Enjoy.

By the way, I’ve received a great deal of assistance from other Sim’s players, from time to time. I’ve really appreciated their help and thought I should do the same, so I’m “passing it forward”. I want to thank everyone who has contributed to making The Sims 2 an amazing and entertaining game. Keep playing Sims 2 and keep up the support!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 8:44 AM
thank you very much for your help !!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 2:17 AM
the two links that are provided for Phelana's bedroom set no longer work, but the meshes can be found here http://www.mediafire.com/?ajicaaepfvteip2
just in case you get the file not found message on rapidshare
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 6:33 PM
Vielen Dank! I shall enjoy these recolors.

Ohh....I see that there is indeed a link in two posts above to get the meshes! I don't generally read the comments first. Perhaps the link can be shared in the original post as well?

Regardless, thank you again pupmaus for the recolours.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#22 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 1:13 AM
Beautiful work! And thanks so much for those who posted working links!
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silverlonghair
I have some good news to share. After considerable poking around the Internet, and my unwillingness to give up hope, I managed to find a rar file labeled “Phelana_bedroom_Opium” located at http://www.mediafire.com/?ajicaaepfvteip2. This 1.48MB file does indeed contain the entire Opium Bedroom Set by Phelana. I downloaded it into my game, and everything is working properly. Enjoy.

By the way, I’ve received a great deal of assistance from other Sim’s players, from time to time. I’ve really appreciated their help and thought I should do the same, so I’m “passing it forward”. I want to thank everyone who has contributed to making The Sims 2 an amazing and entertaining game. Keep playing Sims 2 and keep up the support!

Thank you very much for your help, for sharing, liaising with all players. I could not find the net and could not download the recolores. You have been very kind
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 10th Nov 2016 at 8:38 PM
Thank you very much for sharing your work with me.