Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Matching Bedding for TSS Gothic Bed

by SunnyMonster Posted 27th Nov 2007 at 10:06 PM - Updated 10th Dec 2008 at 10:25 PM by whitesiren

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 9:43 AM
wuuuh the black one looks great!! thanks for the recolours!
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#3 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 3:20 PM
I felt the same way! Thanks for sharing this with us!!! >^.^<

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 4:46 PM
Yay. There was so much more Maxis could have done with this game and bedding was seriously lacking. These will help immensely. Keep up the great work. I'd love to see some recolors of the butterfly bedding for the other colors. I won't hold you to it though.

--This signature has been tested on lab sims--
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amy_su88
I'd love to see some recolors of the butterfly bedding for the other colors.

Actually, I was already thinking about doing those. Keep an eye out-- maybe I'll get to them next week.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 10:03 PM
File is corrupted for me.
Alchemist
#7 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 10:14 PM
Love your matching beddings.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MonBijou
File is corrupted for me.

Can you give me a few more details? What exactly is going wrong?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 2:48 AM
Great idea, thanks for sharing! They look really nice!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 7:07 AM
I don't know what EA was thinking about. I mean, how am I supposed to match dark purple bedframe with ANYTHING? This is just pure laziness, EA is so busy churning out SPs after SPs to milk every last dollar out of Simmers that they don't give a damn about taking care to details. Like that Teen computer that can't be used in booking vacations and ordering photos. Like that Teen boombox that can't be used in slap dancing/hula dancing. Thanks for filling holes that EA brazenly left behind.
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 10:32 PM
thank you so much! I love the new beds, especially the purple. Nothing went with it, that I liked. Now I have ones I can use!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 10:49 AM
Thankyou so much, one of the must have downloads when you've got teenager in your game.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 12:25 AM
So useful, i couldn't believe it when i only saw one colour option, so thank you!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 8:11 PM
It was idiotic that Maxis didn't do this. Thanks!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Instructor
#15 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 1:21 PM
Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 7:27 PM
these look wonderful, thank you for sharing them!

Questioning a girls authenticity as a gamer only solidifies your authenticity as a virgin
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 11:24 PM
Glad I found this, so stupid of maxis only putting the red colour bedding on, should have done all, the red dont even begin to match the purple or other bed frames -.- And not even like there is a bed cover set already made which matches, so this is a welcome download, thank you
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 10:01 AM
Oh, my glooomies will love these if they can find a smile. I swear EA leaves things out on purpose to make us make things ourselves. I'm a clothing recolorer myself so glad you did this, I was going bonkers with the cheery bed sheets in my dark rooms. :o)
Thanks,
Lauren
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 8:16 PM
The CEP thing doesn't work though... When you go to the page and click on the file to download it, it's just a broken link. That sucks because I love these beds and now I won't be able to get it to work. =[ If anyone has another link to that CEP file please send me a pm or something...
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Aug 2011 at 1:22 AM
wheres the red bedding in the downloads? :/
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zombieflavoredcupcakes
wheres the red bedding in the downloads? :/

Why would you need to download the red bedding if it is already in the game by Maxis? o.o
Or did I misunderstand something?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 9:02 PM
make love in this babe!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 7:02 AM
Greetings!
Just a humble request, could you do a complete Darkness set in LACK Orange, Yellow, Turquoise, Blue and LACK Blue, Pink and MALM recolors, except Red, Black and White, please?
I'm setting up some families whose husband or wife or both to purposefully become Vampires!

My Sincere Thanks,
Cloud_Strife
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 10:59 PM
Thanks!