Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 10:18 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default The Sims 2 Official Site not working....
I know it has nothing to do with MTS2, but I don't know where else to ask....

When I go onto the sims 2.com, it automatically brings me to thesims.ea.com, and when i click on USA, the sims 2, it just stays there? Is anyone experiencing this problem?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

More funny things at:
http://www.freewebs.com/funnysaying...unnysayings.htm
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 11:52 PM
I'm sure it will be back to plague us with its reams of broken downloads, herds of bleating sheep, and general overwhelming mediocrity some time in the relatively near future.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:03 AM
OMG! I'm having the same problem! I thought it was just me, but thank God! I hope EA fixes this soon!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:06 AM
Hey, if US doesn't work, click on UK instead. It came up with the Sims 2 UK site,which is basically the same as US except...well, it's British! At least it's still in English!

Please. DON'T ask me who Frazier is, or I'll hurt you.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:25 AM
It's not really the same...'cause updates are different from US than UK, and it feels different lol.
Instructor
#6 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:26 AM
The bbs is down-I get a message that I am not allowed to view posts and it says no posts have been made today.

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Locked thread | Locked by: tiggerypum Reason: Not our problem or responsibility