Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sci-Fi Law Enforcement

by alexasrosa Posted 29th Nov 2007 at 12:11 PM - Updated 1st Dec 2007 at 3:52 PM by alexasrosa

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 4:57 PM Last edited by Swordsmasterguy : 7th Dec 2007 at 1:06 AM. Reason: Cuz mom said I could!
Actually, I like this, a lot! My one sim in College loves it and so does his roommate. The video will be up soon.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 6:49 PM
Very detailed work, thanks so much!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#4 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 7:43 PM
These look great! I love the detail. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 7:57 PM
Thank you! They are so detailed, I was speechless for a second.

Could you please convert these to the female normal and Kurvy K meshes? I know they aren't muscular, but I have an idea for a story.... If that's not possible, maybe some civilian futuristic suits, in these sizes and the sizes I mentioned above.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 9:22 PM
i don't play sci-fi sims myself, but i just had to say that you did a wonderful job on these they are so beautifully detailed. you should be proud
keep up the good work
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 8:59 PM
This is wonderfull... you should do more of sci-fi, you make me want to make a sci-fi neiberhood.
Thank you for this great work!

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 6:00 AM
These are too cool Alex! Beautifully done thank you!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 3:47 AM
Hold on. I read your description again and you said that only the yellow one will show up as YA? Kinda strange that the camo ones showed up too. They're even used in my latest video.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th May 2009 at 12:05 PM
Links to meshes don't work anymore, does anyone have the new links? I can't find them on the new Insim...
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 6:05 PM
I too can't get the links to the meshes to work.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 5:07 AM
fuckkkkk!!!!!....insiminator sucks! not only for this meshes, for ANYTHING was putted there, i don't know but in my opinion all guys that put some there and re-link here have to do something about this thread... is very sad that we can't enjoy the recolors of the many meshes in that page... well please do something please please please
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 6:57 AM
thanks for your work
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 12:13 PM
Oh no, I can't download the linked meshes needed. That's a bummer, I really looked foreward to use those outfits.