Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Religion Major * UPD 12/9/07* PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD

by pickles260 Posted 9th Dec 2007 at 7:53 PM - Updated 10th Dec 2007 at 5:18 PM by pickles260

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 12:24 PM
nice work! thanks for sharing

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 1:35 AM
Thanks for the update.
The de-emphasizing on Christianity was nice. No offense meant.

BEEP BOOP FELLOW HUMANS
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 6:17 PM
Ah, I expected to come to this thread and shake my finger at you for just studying one religion, when the major is as general as can be. But, you proved my wrong. You made a mistake though. Paganism and Satanism are two completely different ballparks. If I were you, I'd do a little work on making sure your information is correct. Overall, good work. But it needs some tweaking.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 10:13 PM
Micaiah: I know that Paganism and Satanism are different, mainly because I am a Pagan. The course for that is the controversy about whether or not Paganism is a devil-worshipping religion. I have suffered more than enough religious discrimination on this subject, because people think that just because I'm a Pagan I worship the devil. I don't even believe in the devil!

Anyway, the course is about whether Paganism is a bad religion or not.

I have done plenty of stupid things in the past. I have the scars -physical and emotional- to prove it. Do I have regrets? No. If anything, I'm proud to have these scars, as trophies of life experience I've gained, and to say, 'Hey, I survived. You can too.'
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 4:36 AM
thank you

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 1:34 PM
religion is a sticky wicket because it so personal, but i think you handled this game uni major very good. while Islam would be more the study of the prophet Mohamed, Hinduism (the red dots) would the study of Krishna and xtianity's roots are completely roman pagan perversions, those details are minor. this was sensitively handled i think and you deserve a kudos.

CONTROL ALT DELETE.
Rest In Peace Mootilda.
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 3:27 PM
*need* to download this, I study religion at uni and now I can create myself on sims :D
YAY!
xx
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by freoninferno
religion is a sticky wicket because it so personal, but i think you handled this game uni major very good. while Islam would be more the study of the prophet Mohamed, Hinduism (the red dots) would the study of Krishna and xtianity's roots are completely roman pagan perversions, those details are minor. this was sensitively handled i think and you deserve a kudos.

That's not true. Unlike Christianity, where most of the religion is about Jezus Christ, Islam does not evolve around Mohammed. He is simply seen as the last of the prophets.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 7:39 PM
I don't mean to be rude; I think you've done a great job here, but Buddhism isn't a religion. A lot of people mistake it for one, so I'm not jumping down your throat or anything; just letting you know.
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 3:41 PM
Is there anyone else who's experiencing a slight problem with this major other than me? For me the class discription doesn't show up right, it shows the description for History. I've got all expansions except BV, FT and AL, and no other downloads installed other than Majors Made Easier and Religion Major. Pity, I really liked the promise of this major.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 7:44 AM
oh jeeze...no Islam
Wow
well Christianity is 1st in the top list for religion then Islam and then Buddisim.

im slightly insulted you dont have my religion in there as a major. im pretty sure sims wont do 9/11. and those guys arent even muslims who did that.

apart from being insulted i like the religion major. i wish sims2 had more objects for main stream religions...not just christianity.
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pickles260
Micaiah: I know that Paganism and Satanism are different, mainly because I am a Pagan. The course for that is the controversy about whether or not Paganism is a devil-worshipping religion. I have suffered more than enough religious discrimination on this subject, because people think that just because I'm a Pagan I worship the devil. I don't even believe in the devil!

Anyway, the course is about whether Paganism is a bad religion or not.

Paganisim is definently not satanist are totally diffrent, like you said. Also, wiccans (like me) and Pagans (like you) don't even believe in the devil, lke you said.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 3:15 PM
As an atheist I think you handled this major pretty well. You weren't biased in any of your classes, which is important. Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 11:10 PM
Thank you.