Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#26 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 5:29 PM
Congratz everyone!
and
GOOD LUCK FOR THE NEXT CONTEST(s)!!!

I REALY need to enter one soon...

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 7:07 PM
Awesome work everyone ! Since I just got Sims 2 I now have these
beautiful additions to start with.Thanx

“ My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that? ”
—Bob Hope
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#28 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 7:47 PM
That you for trophy! My simmies will happily dance with it! lol
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 8:26 PM
Congrats! :D

I really need to enter one of those things! I want caffeine!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 8:45 PM
Cinderoy - you seem to be confused. This announcement held two separate things. The mocca and latte awards are site-wide overall highest excellence awards. To get your own cup of caffiene, well - it means excel - *often*.

The challenges do give out neat trophies of a different sort. And badges on your profile.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Instructor
#31 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 4:56 AM
Oh wow, how cool is this! Thanks, everyone! :D

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Instructor
#32 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 7:32 AM
Congrats to all winners
Alchemist
#33 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 8:02 AM
Congratulations to you all! I loved every bit of this contest. :lovestruc
Also Congrats to the exceptional Awards winners! You are all so inspiring!
Thanks,
Mad Poster
#34 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 6:22 PM Last edited by patul : 12th Dec 2007 at 6:33 PM.
Thanks to all the MTS2 staff and members...I am a bit retired since some months, I am glad (and a little proud ) to see that I am not forgotten her.

I am busy with RL and with my first hobby my rugby club...but i know that I will be back... one day perhaps soon...perhaps latter.

and thank you all ...continue your good job !

...and today is my birthday...nice and friendly gift :lovestruc

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Alchemist
#35 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by patul
Thanks to all the MTS2 staff and members...I am a bit retired since some months, I am glad (and a little proud ) to see that I am not forgotten her.

I am busy with RL and with my first hobby my rugby club...but i know that I will be back... one day perhaps soon...perhaps latter.

and thank you all ...continue your good job !

...and today is my birthday...nice and friendly gift :lovestruc

Yuhuuu! Happy birthday patul. You can't be forgotten, in some way we/I know that you're just busy with RL (rugby it's great, and - off topic - my daughter has asked for the 2008 calendar of the French rugby team for Xmas!!!) and you will come back when you'll be ready for sims life again. Congratulations for this prize, you deserve it! Take it easy and have fun, man. :lovestruc KISS and ciao.
Forum Resident
#36 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 4:48 PM
Congratulations .

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Test Subject
#37 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 8:20 AM
Congratulations to all winners !
Forum Resident
#38 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 3:16 PM
you all are to me! thank you for your beautiful work! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 8:33 PM
Congratulations to all the newly "caffeinated" people!

Congratulations to all of those who participated in the Fairytale Contest. I had a wonderful time looking at all of your creativity! Your hard work certainly showed.

Thank you, Exceptional Award winners for the inspiration in so many areas!

Thank you also to all the MTS2 staff who made this contest such a blast, I'm delighted to be part of this adventure.

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Scholar
#40 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 11:01 PM
*applauds* Well earned, y'all! :D

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Inventor
#41 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 6:01 AM Last edited by XTS : 20th Dec 2007 at 9:33 AM. Reason: fixed mocha to mocca, as that's what I meant.. :o
Default Latte & Mocca
*Looks Starbuck's cup over* I'm addicted to mocha's but thought for sure it was spelled Mocha. What's a mocca? Is it Mocca but I don't know how to spell it? lol

I was just curious.. Anyhow, congrats to the winners! *WOOT*

Xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#42 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 6:03 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 15th Dec 2007 at 4:13 PM. Reason: correct link
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=256172 This should answer any questions XTS.

Thanks to those who corrected my link. You'd think that by now I would double check what page I am linking to.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Inventor
#43 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 6:04 AM
That link said staff members only .. I'm not one

Sorry

Xts
PS. but thank you for trying!

PPSS. However I did find this: MOCCA: was officially founded from the former Art Gallery of North York in 1999 with a mandate to exhibit, research, collect, and promote innovative art

I tried to read more but it said it wasn't listed in English. Go figure. lol

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
The ModFather
retired moderator
#44 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 8:55 AM
The right link Canoodle wanted to give is:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=256172

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#45 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 9:04 AM
MOCCA is an entirely original creation of us not using spellcheckers until it was too late - but hey, it's a creative award, so we'll put it down to creative licence

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#46 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 9:55 AM
Cheers to the Mighty and the Worhty! Thank You for your great work!
Scholar
#47 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 7:43 PM
Thanks so much for the award, and congratulations to the rest of you!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#48 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 2:37 AM
Uhm MOCCA is an acronym, not a spelling error

The MTS2 (award for) Outstanding Continued Creative Achievement

and yes, we played the LATTE/MOCCA to be like the drinks, even if the spelling isn't perfect.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#49 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 1:31 AM
Congratulations to all the winners! It's the reason why I'm here every day, because of the talented people who share their creations and ideas with the rest of us. I only wish I could do half of what the creators here can do.
Inventor
#50 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 9:31 AM
Thanks Numenor for the link It worked great.

Canoodle, it's okay. We've all done it

lol whiterider. That works for me but what about licence? What might that one be? I liked your response so I had to say something :P

Tiggerypum, (and all) I do like the idea! I was just curious.. I've learned in this world to expect the unexpected always, especially when playing The Sims 2 or reading the web I still never could find it on my cup. Actually it's interesting I doubted the spelling since I drink one nearly every day. I just know it's venti mocha, whipped cream, no foam and a touch of chocolate on top, in the verbal form. I've now been clarified of the mocha spelling.

Thanks for the response you guys,
Xts

Page 2 of 3