Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULTS: Just Reflect Eyes by La_exotique **EDITED 1/13**

by callistra Posted 11th Dec 2007 at 7:43 AM - Updated 13th Jan 2008 at 9:46 PM by callistra

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 10:26 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Dec 2007 at 3:40 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Ooh, these are really nice! I think I might just download these to replace the other ones I have.
Instructor
#3 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 10:37 PM
Oh I'm so happy you made these as defaults! I was hoping someone would. Thank you

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 10:56 PM
Thank u sooooo much !!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 11:49 PM
Wow, these are better than the default replacements I currently have. Thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 12:15 AM
Something's wrong with this. My sims' faces turn to black when I used these defaults.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 12:34 AM
Thank you for taking the time out to create these defaults, but unfortunately -- for some reason, the faces also turn black.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 1:52 AM
Yeah...I'm having the same problem. I'd love to use these...but I'll have to take them out till you can get them working properly.

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jaylim88
Something's wrong with this. My sims' faces turn to black when I used these defaults.

You experienced that too? I thought it was this new CAS face default replacement mod I downloaded. Well, now we at least know the source of the problem!
shiny!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 4:34 AM Last edited by callistra : 12th Dec 2007 at 4:57 AM.
Oh no way.. I know exactly what I did.. ugh. Sorry give me half an hour!!

eta: Okay they're fixed. The default eyes should no longer turn your sim's face black. The file names are the same, so if you install the new ones they will replace the bad ones in your downloads folder.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 5:31 AM
yay, thank you very much -- and i linked you from the eyes topic
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 2:18 PM
these are wonderful !
thanks
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 4:00 PM
Thank you sooo much. I was actually worried that no one would make these eyes into defaults and I wanted them sooo bad. Great job with these. They are much appreciated.

--This signature has been tested on lab sims--
Field Researcher
#14 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 5:18 PM
Aww no, I'd changed my defaults not long ago, now I'm gonna have to change again! These are amazing, thanks!

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Field Researcher
#15 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 6:47 PM
Do you take requests? If not, could you point me to a good tutorial for making default eye replacements? I looked but I can't seem to find one.
shiny!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 11:20 PM
Thanks for the support guys! Glad that so many of you are going to get use out of them.

Sure.. Willing to make anything default, so long as the original creator is ok with it
Field Researcher
#17 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 12:04 AM
Awesome! My favorite eye set ever is Play Eyes version 2 by lovebottle. I would love for them to be made into defaults!

These are preferences for which ones could be used:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d...eyedefaults.jpg
shiny!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 10:59 PM
I made defaults but I have to get lovebottle's direct approval.
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 9:55 PM
These are great eyes! I haven't had a new set of eyes in a while, so this is a breakthrough for me.
shiny!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 3:49 PM
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 6:04 PM
these are lovely! thank you so much!

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 8:15 PM
I was wondering, could you make a default where the light green is used as the main green?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 7:44 PM Last edited by absolutelyfabulous7 : 6th Jan 2008 at 9:29 PM. Reason: strike that!
i'm aving a problem downloading set 2. the 'blue' file is corrupt. i use WinRAR to unpack files as my Q-installer is also broken. the other files work fine though.

not to worry, i've now managed to install it no problem! and they're stunning eyes. i've always liked them and now my townies can be somewhat less ugly : D. thanks again!

if you ask me what im thinking.... the answer is always the same.

girl with a one track mind over here.
shiny!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 1:43 AM
absolutelyfabulous7: It's MTS2 often produces corrupted files.. happens to me all the time when I try to download stuff. Server isn't very reliable. Glad you got them to work!

ganyblack: I can look into that tomorrow.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 4:55 AM
These are absolutely beautiful. I'm going to default replace my default replacements
Page 1 of 2