Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Default Skins with Brown Infant Hair

by Recoradyn Posted 12th Dec 2007 at 8:14 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2008 at 2:17 PM by Recoradyn

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lianne87
Just as great as the blonde one! A brown hair medium skin version would be great too.
Thank you

I will get to that soon then, Thanks!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 10:40 PM
i luv the hair u made for infants cuz i got bored of them having no hair.. thanks u for making these i'm downloading it right now. but can u please make it for brown skin and light brown skin babys too it would be nice if u can so please do me that Favor
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 10:51 PM
I am trying to learn how to do this, but my photoshop skills are limited. I am still trying to learn. I wanted to do this for my default skins in my game. You have done a wonderful job on this and I would have picked the same baby hair.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 10:51 PM Last edited by Nannie : 12th Dec 2007 at 10:57 PM.
Thank you for making these really wonderful hair for babies!
I wish there was a default one who will gave all the babies hair in the game.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#6 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 11:18 PM
This is such a great idea! Whenever I have babies born I immediately try to zoom in to see what color their eyebrows are so I know what hair color they'll have. This method is SO much better. I'm immediately going to go stick these on my current defaults and do all the rest of the colors for myself. (Can't upload them, cuz the original default skins aren't mine, and neither is your work.)

THANK YOU!

Edit: It just dawned on me. This doesn't actually reflect the kid's natural hair color. Its just painted on based on skin color... hmm... may have to rethink this idea of mine...
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lianne87
Just as great as the blonde one! A brown hair medium skin version would be great too.
Thank you

I second that and for darker skin please.

GnKSpot||Flickr
Now the rain is just washing you out of my hair And out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world
So many thousands of feet off the ground
I'm over you now
I'm at home in the clouds, towering over your head
Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 1:32 AM
Yeah the bald ones look so...bald. And strange.

~Sarah~
Mad Poster
#9 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 1:51 PM
These are cool, and I don't even mind that it doesn't reflect the "real" hair colour, because when I was born I had jet black hair which turned blonde as I got to about toddler age and it darkened again when I grew up. Fantastic, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 5:37 PM
I love it but I dont understand why its saying file corrupted.

Live life to the fullest.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by steelangelriver
I love it but I dont understand why its saying file corrupted.

Hmmm ... I'm not sure, they work fine for me when I try them.
Is anyone else having trouble with these files?
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 9:19 PM
No, the corrupted file happens once in a while, it's normal. Just redownload the file and it should be fixed. If not, try again a few more times, and if that doesn't work...well, it's always worked for me! Good luck.

Cute hair, by the way. Thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st May 2009 at 10:39 PM
this is so cool thanx!
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 7:37 AM
Luvvvvvvvvvvvv It! Omg Thanx So Much :d
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 9:21 AM
I downloaded these, but when I go and create a family, there is no custom skins. Does anyone know y?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 6:45 PM
does anyone know if the clothes come with it on the baby?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 1:58 PM
how do i make a sim have the custom skintone that you created to go with the hair??? i have never made a sim with a custom skintone before
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 2:01 AM
Do you think you can send me the link to the original?