Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lara's gun(s)

by locoroco Posted 15th Dec 2007 at 7:38 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2007 at 9:58 AM by locoroco : Other reason

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 7:25 PM
Wow, great job. They look excellent. The outfits are great too, hope you'll feel like sharing them as well.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 9:14 PM
that lara outfit is great. i dont know whether this is against the rules but can you post it?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 10:05 AM
What is flingues?
Alchemist
#5 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 10:35 AM
Your guns are so cool.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jazcmx
What is flingues?

"flingues" means guns in french !
I'm french!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 5:28 PM
I would love to see you upload her outfit!
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 6:15 PM
omg omg omg!!!!! WOOOOW
You don't know how long I was searching the whole sims 2 web to find Lara's guns!! omg I LOVE you!!!!! thank you sooooooo much!!!

Wanna be caught off guard?

CocoNoir.lima-city.de
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 6:58 PM
Before I was a Sims 2 fanatic, I was a Tomb Raider fanatic. Lara's Guns are AWSOME! I love the clothes you used in the pic, the look just like hers You did a lovely job, keep up the great work!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starfleetcadet
I would love to see you upload her outfit!

The outfit can find on MTS again

Here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=172362

@locoroco:

Thank you again for the guns
Forum Resident
#11 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 8:22 PM
Fantastic job! These will be great for all sorts of sims, not just Lara, who is a personal favorite as well. I've got clothing meshes for her here and here if you're interested in those.

Great work on these!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by locoroco
"flingues" means guns in french !
I'm french!
Merci pour les flingues.

(My wife speaks french :D)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 12:07 AM
Awesome! But what files we should download, just the "pistolet1" and "pistolet2" or "flingues", or all of them?

Anyway, great job and thanks!
Instructor
#14 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 3:43 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 18th Dec 2007 at 4:44 AM. Reason: Off topic. See the posting guidelines. #16 in particular.
This looks great!! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 5:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LiterateCat
Awesome! But what files we should download, just the "pistolet1" and "pistolet2" or "flingues", or all of them?

Anyway, great job and thanks!
I downloaded the first two and nothing showed up in my game. So now I'm uploading all of them. We'll see if that works.
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 7:14 AM
Ah, merci.
I loved Lara Croft the Cradle of Life.
Grand travail sur les pistolets.
^ Hope I said that right, I'm only into my first year of learning French. ^^'
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 10:30 AM
Oh, WOW!! This is really great! where did you get the lovely grey outfit?

MySpace

You do know, that if you type in 'boolprop testingCheatesenabled true' in create a family, then when you play your sims, you can max or deplete the motives (and some other stuff, like skills) all you want!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 3:08 PM
I was right. You need to download all four in order for the guns to show in game. And they look great in game, by the way. :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jazcmx
I was right. You need to download all four in order for the guns to show in game. And they look great in game, by the way. :D

yes, if you want one gun, download the files with the 1 number and if you want the second, download the files with the 2 number.

thank you everybody for your thanks!
it's funny to see you speaking french!
Theorist
#20 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 3:08 PM
awesome thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 7:03 PM
thank youuu so much!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 2:14 PM Last edited by burki : 27th May 2008 at 12:02 PM.
Look at my Lara Avatar!
Isn't she beautiful?
She has braid at back!
(No Photoshop used)(Fully The Sims 2 made)
She really looks like;

--------------- ''Tomb Raider - Angel Of Darkness'' ---------------

++What do you think?++

-+0+0Locoroco I REALLY liked your work!It's Excellent!!!0+0+-
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 7:31 PM
Hi! there's anything I need to do to make them show for me? I guess they should be under "glasses", but I've installed them twice and they keep not showing Help,please?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xizarx
Hi! there's anything I need to do to make them show for me? I guess they should be under "glasses", but I've installed them twice and they keep not showing Help,please?

hi
you need to download all the 4 files.
it will appear in bodyshop in the glasses section, you will not see the guns in the picture but if you click on it your sim will wear it.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 8:12 AM Last edited by aillae : 12th Jan 2008 at 8:12 AM. Reason: Er, typo?
About time someone actually made guns my sim Lara can wield! I wasn't happy with the recolored Yuna guns, but now Lara can wield her two babies with pride!

Maybe that didn't sound right but still, thank you! The guns are gorgeously made. I appreciate it.

And about your avatar, locoroco, I cannot wait for TR: Underworld too, I hope it won't be disappointing though. Anniversary was okay, I felt it could've been so much better. But I hated Legend. I think it would be fine if it weren't for those two chatterboxes (Alister and Zip). lol.

Keep it up Locoroco!

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Page 1 of 4