Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Christmas CAS! *FIXED* Holiday Stuff Required!

by enchantedw0lf Posted 16th Dec 2007 at 3:19 PM - Updated 23rd Dec 2007 at 2:47 AM by tiggerypum

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 1:43 PM
Aww, very nice!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Inventor
#3 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 2:57 PM
That's really nice. I love Chistmas So I gotta got this :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
#4 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 4:11 PM
This is beautiful! Thanks a bunch!
Alchemist
#5 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 4:20 PM
That´s the spirit! Thanks,
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#6 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 5:49 PM
Very pretty!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 7:04 PM
OH! This is Lovely!! I love that nice and warm feeling.... and this is SO it!! thank you!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 3:29 PM
I got bored with my current custom CAS screen and was looking for a replacement. This is such a lovely CAS screen. This will should do until the end of holiday season. Thank you for your creation.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#9 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 3:04 AM
If you built this CAS with seasons installed, sims are going to freeze to death in it, note how Santa seems to be cold - please see this:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=180469

You must use one of the basegame/select an ep - starters and build the CAS without Seasons, or it will not work properly. Otherwise I must say, it is very nicely done.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 11:54 AM
I had no idea, TP. I just thought it was some sort of mean, quirky bug from EAxis with Seasons. Is it a bug or something else? Thanks for the heads-up. I'll definately work on making this "un-Season-able". :D
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#11 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 9:18 PM
EAxis didn't give us a way to create CAS's - we figured this out on our own. Unfortunately creating a CAS with Seasons causes the sims to freeze to death if left long enough -- so I'm moving this to creator issues.

You can either fix this thread (using edit and manage attachments) and then post to let us know it's fixed (and we'll clean this up and move it back) or just submit a new version.

This is an adorable CAS, I hope you can get a new one made soon.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 10:43 AM
I have just uploaded the new and improved version of this CAS screen. It has been edited using the Any Game Starter to remove Seasons... so no more chilly sims!

Thanks for the information, TP! I am working on a TSS themed CAS now and the Any Game Starter is making it so easy!

Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 2:48 AM
wonderful, so cute!

Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 9:03 PM
Does this require Bon Voyage? I do believe that the fireplace and wall are from BV...

[Insert witty and hilarious signature here]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 11:24 AM
Yes, BV is required...
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 4:48 AM
it's beautifuly done. i normaly dont enjoy wood very much (i like clean chrisp woods and colors) but i like what you did whth this download and i even like the wood

and by the way, congratulations on your baby!!! you take care@
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 8:49 AM
thanks! I need it now~~~
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 11:23 PM
Great Job Thank You
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 9:38 AM
THANKS
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 9:38 AM
THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 10:43 PM
Superb!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 10:03 AM
i like
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 1:12 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2021 at 4:26 PM
I just LOVE Christmas so much, I love your deco's. Please tell me where I can get "Holiday Stuff" my disk went bad and I haven't been able to ind it anywhere. Thanks