Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Diagon Alley Project: Part 6: Potions Shop

by lauralaima Posted 23rd Dec 2007 at 8:50 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2008 at 2:03 PM by lauralaima

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 3:07 PM
This is the wrong file, it is too small to be a lot, but your photos of the lot are fantastic. Could you re upload? Thank you.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 3:22 PM
the file is correct. In fact it's a small lot, try downloading it.
Alchemist
#4 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 4:16 PM
Well, it's fantastic! Thank you, it will take time to visit all the amazing corners of this lot. Merry Xmas and ciao.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 2:14 AM
Hi
I've got a problem in finding the knife block for this house... Is it really included in one of the Designer Kitchens at "Aussie Top Enders"? Or can it be found somewhere else on the side??
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 7:08 PM
you have to look for it in the meshes of the designer kitchen. Home->objects->kitchens->scroll down until you find the designer kitchen recolors, and then click on a link next to it where you can read 'New mesh sets here'-> go to page 2-> scroll down until you find the designer kitchen meshes, it has 3 parts and I think the knife block is in the 3rd one.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 4:31 AM
Very cool. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 5:25 PM
Caravan Shop Sims 2 is now http://www.sims2.simsdesignavenue.net/EN/avenue.php so the links to the other content not included are dead.