Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Outdoor "Lantern" : new mesh & 3 recolors

by -Maylin- Posted 26th Dec 2007 at 10:52 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2008 at 11:30 AM by -Maylin-

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 4:38 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 27th Dec 2007 at 6:42 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
woooohoooo, love this outdoor lamp, really awesome. Thank you, thank you. :lovestruc
Theorist
#3 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 5:01 PM
Exacily what judynu's Avvi says. :D

Love it! Great mesh! (so simple!)

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Scholar
#4 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 5:13 PM
Again a marvelous job Maylin ! Fine art, thank you very much !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 5:27 PM
Fabulous! Maxis/EA really didn't include any decent outdoor lighting. I've been using the Numenor wall light exclusively (love it,) but this will add some variety! Thanks so much!

You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.
Alchemist
#6 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 5:50 PM
I really love your light outdoor lantern.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#7 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 6:42 PM
I love it! I'm always looking for quality lighting. This will find a place in my game. Thank you for sharing.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 7:03 PM
This looks so nice, -Maylin-

I'll be using it a lot!

Thank You!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 8:04 PM
I was just sitting here, thinking, hmmm let me see what Maylin has uploaded. What a wonderful find for me and I got a belated Christmas gift. Thanks so much for this, I love all your creations!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 8:53 PM
Thanks! I always feel silly using an indoor lamp for the decks of my houses.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 11:07 PM
Very nicely done ! Thanks for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 5:33 AM
They are so elegant and yes I agree with EA not including lights such as these.
But we are so lucky to have a talented creator like you to make us such great things.
Thank You
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 1:29 PM
These are much needed!! And as always, your attention to detail is unsurpassed! Thank you so much
Field Researcher
#14 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 4:11 PM
wow really perfect,thanks!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 10:29 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 9th Jan 2008 at 6:47 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
They are beautiful Maylin!

I really need them!
Mad Poster
#16 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 4:40 PM
Beautiful as allways

Tres chouette comme d'habe

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#17 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 2:35 PM
All your creations are just wonderful, Maylin!!!
Thank you so much :D.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 4:35 PM
Am I doing something wrong? I was able to download the mesh, but when I try to download the recolors, it says "the compressed (zipped) folder is invalid or corrupt".

Thanks to all those who download my houses and thanks to those who rate and/or thank. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Be sure to check out my other houses. :)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 12:32 AM
Nevermind, I went an installed Q-Express and it downloaded just fine. Very nice looking lights.

Thanks to all those who download my houses and thanks to those who rate and/or thank. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Be sure to check out my other houses. :)
#20 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 10:20 AM
Amazing. Thanks!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 12:08 PM
Very nice, Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 11:03 PM
very beautiful work! thank you for sharing!
Scholar
#23 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 9:35 PM
It's so pretty! It looks like a real porch lamp...I think Riverblossom Hills could use better lighting!