Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pirate McSkittles as default Pollination Technican

by ChihoSan Posted 1st Jan 2008 at 10:38 PM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 10:52 PM
That's a terrific idea !
Thanks Chiho San !

Who ? Me ?!?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 11:06 PM
Good Bye to that Ugly Alien Kids!!!
Thanks!

>> In Haruhi we Trust <<

Sorry if my English is not very good
水原ありさ、私の女神。。。
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 11:07 PM
I love you ^_^
Thank you very much!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 12:35 AM
Oh thank you so much!
I won't be scared of alien babies anymore!
Scholar
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 1:00 AM
Yes a good change ! I'm not sure to use it because I haven't a lot of alien babies but in any case... Thank you ChihoSan !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 12:54 AM
Finally! alien sims without such a ugly nose! Does this have special way to install, or just goes into downloads folder as usual? Thank you
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 1:14 AM
Great idea! Pirate makes such adorable kids!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
shiny!
retired moderator
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 1:35 AM
Oh my.. I've had that multi-Pollination tech hack in my game but I think I may just need to switch it out. My only fear is.. how is that going to effect my alien children if I do this..
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 1:39 AM
So awesome! Thanks for doing this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skygirl22
Finally! alien sims without such a ugly nose! Does this have special way to install, or just goes into downloads folder as usual? Thank you

Just put in your downloads folder like usual

Quote: Originally posted by callistra
Oh my.. I've had that multi-Pollination tech hack in my game but I think I may just need to switch it out. My only fear is.. how is that going to effect my alien children if I do this..

I never used that hack so I'm not sure how it would effect the game. I think your best bet would be to back up your game (the whole folder) then try it. I would think that it wouldn't effect them. I know that if you download Pirate as PT, it won't change the genetics of existing alien children, only future.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 3:55 AM
omg chihosan you're awesome!

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 9:32 PM
So I'm guessing that this would conflict with Fwiffo's Multiple Pollination Technicians, eh?

Your previous alien children should work fine. I know before I began using Fwiffo's alterations, I still had really ugly alien kids. This is what I use - http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=71852

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 10:08 PM
What a great idea! ^_^

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Field Researcher
#15 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 5:40 PM
Why hasn't this been thanked more?! This is all kinds of awesome.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 9:16 PM
Thank you for the comments guys, I really appreciate them. It's awesome seeing Pirates alien children around
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 12:27 PM
So i can still get any other alien skin as default and use this?
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 4:58 PM
Yay! No more ugly alien children with squashed noses and pinched faces! Thanks bunches and bunches for this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mamasita
So i can still get any other alien skin as default and use this?

Yep. Use any defaults you want and it'll still work.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 4:39 PM
Thanks, i'm trying to create an alien only neighbourhood but all my aliens are so ... ugly, those big eyes and that tiny nose, and when they have children the children have the parents eyes but bigger, but with this they'll look more normal.
just one question Pirates eyes are the default ones that are in the game or custom?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yavanna
just one question Pirates eyes are the default ones that are in the game or custom?

Pirate's eyes are custom, and can be found here
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 8:27 PM
the kids made with pirate as pt never get the alien skintone for me. they get the skintone of the father sim who is not an alien. i do have replacement skin downloaded for the pt, its from buffybot at DLMulsow's sim antics. im pretty sure its not the skin tho bc its worked with past replacement pt's. the kdis also only get the genes of their father sim and never look like pirate. any ideas what it could be?

oh and i know i only have 1 replacement pt and 1 replacement skintone downloaded.
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 4:28 AM
Funny, I downloaded this and after my sim gave birth to his alien baby, she had normal sim skintone and eyes (not that of an alien). I tried it over and over and still the same results, but sometimes she had brown eyes (father sim has green eyes). Why is that?
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 2:53 AM
i have the same issue as asoggyoreo! i love your user name by the way
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omggitsameelia
the kids made with pirate as pt never get the alien skintone for me. they get the skintone of the father sim who is not an alien. i do have replacement skin downloaded for the pt, its from buffybot at DLMulsow's sim antics. im pretty sure its not the skin tho bc its worked with past replacement pt's. the kdis also only get the genes of their father sim and never look like pirate. any ideas what it could be?

oh and i know i only have 1 replacement pt and 1 replacement skintone downloaded.

I actually have no idea because I use the same skintone and don't have any problems. You could try over at the help section? Sorry I couldn't help more
Page 1 of 2