Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Peasant Grove Village

by Brighten11 Posted 3rd Jan 2008 at 3:09 AM - Updated 5th Jan 2008 at 12:06 AM by Brighten11

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 4:47 PM
Absolutely beautiful! Your creations are always so well-done. The detail is fabulous as usual. Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 4:51 PM
Love it! Thanks so much!
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 6:43 PM
ITS FANTASTIC ! thxs so much for this!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 9:38 PM
Oh, how neat! Kind of reminds me of the game The Elder Scrolls: Oblvion

Thanks!:D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 11:44 PM
I love it I always wanted something like this but never had the patience to make it myself.
Not actually evil.
#7 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 12:04 AM
Absolutely beatiful! Love the level of detail and realism.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 1:43 AM
Wow really nice depth. I love the walls, they're very detailed

Take a break and watch Sims Videos
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 1:55 AM
Thanks for the amazing lot and thank you for not using a ton of custom objects.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 2:51 AM
Adorable. TY!
Instructor
#11 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 5:38 AM
FANTASTIC! This looks incredible! Thankyou very much! Great work.

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 2:57 PM
Magnificent! nice atmosphere,thanks
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 10:02 PM
wow! i downloaded this from parsimonious ages ago, but when my computer went down i lost it, and forgot about it! now i can download my favourite lot all over again : D!! thanks brighten

if you ask me what im thinking.... the answer is always the same.

girl with a one track mind over here.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 11:54 PM
You are very welcome, everybody. I'm so glad you like this lot. It did take a great deal of time and imagination to create.

It actually was inspired by an online game my son used to play (it wasn't Oblivion though). Thank you, all, for your support, and replies.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 12:57 PM
maybe it was LineageII??? Anyway, I already had this lot from Parsimonious and just wanted to say how much I love it, thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauralaima
maybe it was LineageII??? Anyway, I already had this lot from Parsimonious and just wanted to say how much I love it, thank you!

Thank you lauarlaima, for your reply. No, not Lineage II either. I believe it was from a game called Turf Battles. I'm so glad you have fun with this! :D
Field Researcher
#17 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 8:47 AM
This is so beautiful, enchanting .... just gorgeous. Thank you so much for all your hard work.
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 4:18 AM
that is amazing!

Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 10:49 AM
I like some of your screens, you made it look like a real city. You've done a great job, thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 4:14 PM
Thank you so much, everybody!
Instructor
#21 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 7:56 PM
I absolutely love it! When I saw your thumbnail I thought that I was looking in a very good fantasy film, WOW :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd May 2008 at 9:55 PM
WOW. A-mazing!

Looks very time consuming! Just to let you know all your slaving away and working hard is very much apprieciated! Finally, a place where my 'older' sims can hang out!!!

Thanks so much!

Fandango
x

Fandango's Nose, Who Knows Where It Goes?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 12:59 PM
this looks fantastic its going to go great in my game,

may i just ask how did you get all your people wearing medieval style clothing, i'm trying to run a town and my horses and carts and stuff all looks authentic yet the npc's are all wearing townie clothing it looks odd
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 3:34 AM
Thank you, everybody for your kind compliments. Sorry, Gemificus, it's taken so long for me to respond. It's been a busy summer, and I was away for awhile due to a family emergency. (It's all fine now.)

Anyway, I created a new neighborhood and new large family and dressed them all in the clothing. Then I took them to the lot and got pictures before too many of the townies showed up. I could be wrong, but I thought there was a hack someone created which allowed you to decide what clothing the townies wore. However, I have no idea where to find it Perhaps a search through MTS2 would do the trick. Good luck!
Wiki Wizard
#25 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 6:43 PM
Wow, amazing work, well done

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Page 1 of 2