Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The 'Oh Lord, Hitler's Gone Bare' Set.

by xsugamamax99 Posted 6th Jan 2008 at 2:38 PM

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 12:03 AM
DO NOT complain about, flame, or report this upload.

This upload went through the moderation queue and was approved, after some debate among the moderators - because the textures are extremely well done, because it's not glorifying Hitler or his beliefs (more poking fun, really), and because it made at least three moderators bust up laughing, it has been approved and will not be removed. If you don't like this or you think it's offensive, move on.

You may, as always, post constructive criticism and comments regarding the upload itself but please do not post purely regarding its content specifically. Any negative comments about the content of this upload will be deleted and the poster warned for not following directions. Any reports made regarding this upload will be deleted without action and the reporter warned for not following directions.

Now then... to the creator...

Andrea, you nutcase, I have no idea what made you think of these, but... So weird... so funny... and so well done! And if anyone bugs you about it in PM (Private Message) please forward the messages to me so that they can be dealt with... with my BOOM STICK.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 12:05 AM
My eyes, HystericalParoxysm... X_x

Interesting thoughts you have, Andrea Now I think I can find a guy for these.
Well done, thanks a dozen
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 12:08 AM
LMAO! Well done.

-Dennis-
A big nerd at heart.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 12:41 AM
I'm not complaining! I'm just truly curious...

Why is he a eunuch? o_o
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 12:49 AM
I think it all started out with that old story that Hitler had only one ball.........
Or maybe his boyfriend in SimLand is into it. ^_- I know the one on my lot will. Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 12:49 AM
Wow doesn't he look pretty! ROFL and I thought I had seen everything in this game.
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 1:22 AM
Oh my... hahaha... I don't know... ha... what to say about this... HAHAHAHAHA!

I'm thanking you for this if only because it made me crack up!

Sim and let Sim...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 2:49 AM
lol. These are great, I love crazy stuff like this to put on some of my gay male sims, and sometimes the straight ones. Thanks a lot, hope to see more cool stuff like this from you.
Instructor
#10 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 3:12 AM
These are brilliant. How did you know that my sim hubby was into cross-dressing and corsetry? You little minx!

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 3:56 AM
I'm equally parts appalled and impressed! Great job and thanks for thinking of a way to mock someone who was truly heinous!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 4:11 AM
This is so bizarre that i have no words, it has to be one of the weirdest sim things i've ever seen someone come up with, i love it!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 5:14 AM
DO NOT WANT!!!

And yet, so amazingly awesomely hilarious...Well done!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 7:43 AM
Sure, the model is a little sketchy, but the outfit...Va-va-va-VOOM!

Nice. Job. Period.

(Ummm...and is the moustache available to the twisted downloading public? >ducks anticipated brickbats<)
Instructor
#15 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 8:38 AM
Fab for RHPS fans too. Thanks xsugamamax99!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 9:03 AM
Thankyou, finally some underwear to put with Goopys dress.

Sorry, no more requests for the preg teens.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 9:05 AM
ANDREA YOU GODDESS.

I shall have to love you forever and ever. 8DDD
Instructor
#18 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 12:37 PM
OMG!!! thats hilarius!! hahahahaaha it is sooo funny!! im not gonna download them though, sorry, i just woudnt use these in game, but still i had a lot of fun!! ehehe

hi!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 2:25 PM
LMAO - Hilarious!!!

To be historically accurate there is no foundation for the rumour he only had one ball. Back then, not so much now, it was a big deal not to be thought of as a real man, even if they were a fascist dictator, and also in Hitlers case, a soldier which he prided himself on being (albeit a power crazed racist bigot). Upon seizing his body the Russians announced A) He Killed himself, and B) That he was missing a testicle, both of these have never been corroborated as his body was never turned over to the West.

Final Revenge by the Russians - 1) Announce he killed himself (Cowards Death for a Soldier back then, and 2) He had only one testicle, not a full man in the Russians Eyes, and the provider of material for a popular mocking song in the west...

1940s Communist Propaganda at its Finest.

BTW - Great Upload. Funny. :P

~Purveyor of All Things Pantyhose and Feet~
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 2:28 PM
As a side note, this Mesh could provide the base for a male towel wrap, much like Chandlers in the Friends Episode - The One with the Hypnosis Tape

~Purveyor of All Things Pantyhose and Feet~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 4:13 PM
Glad you all find it funny.
Really, the story of Hitler is neither from him having one ball or him killing himself. I'm not praising them for what he did, I'm generally pointing out what history failed to teach you.

he has a love for pink frilly dresses and kinky ass underwear whilst sharing his fretish with his secret lover, the infamous Osama.

Oh yes, learnt something new today?
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 5:31 PM
This reminds me of the movie Party Monster! Excellent, this made me giggle.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 6:30 PM Last edited by Shine Waterice : 7th Jan 2008 at 8:45 PM.
hehehe This is priceless, Android.

Thankies, my dear . . . :D

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Theorist
#24 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 6:39 PM
MEMORIES OF 'THE PRODUCERS' COME FLASHING BACK

and the AMAZEING ending.

~*....springtime for hitler and Germanyyy....*~

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Forum Resident
#25 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 8:40 PM
Well this is it, you know what I think about these, and well your little lover there. For the record, I have left my significant other, and now I am loss with Bare Hilter for the rest of my days. For the record, can we have another of him in the frilly frock? He really looks best in pink.

I have a feeling now Osma is jealous for his lover has had a place on MTS2.

Classic my friend, you never cease to amuse me.

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Page 1 of 4