Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Anno 1790

by hexameter Posted 9th Jan 2008 at 12:34 AM - Updated 10th Jan 2008 at 3:00 PM by hexameter : spelling mistakes

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 1:47 PM
Yaaayyy!!! I was SO hoping someone would create some great farm tools like a plow and a shovel and a rake! This collection is fantastic! You've got my vote.

| Bookworm | Family-Oriented | Good | Hopeless Romantic | Loner |
Forum Resident
#3 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 2:14 PM
wow, I love all the farm tools, very complete and unique farm, this is great! Good luck in the contest!
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 6:30 PM
Beautiful set ! Well done Hexameter ! Good luck to you in the contest and thank you !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 10:44 PM
This looks great!

Feel free to PM me with career requests. I don't guarantee I'll do any particular one, but I'll consider each.
Alchemist
#6 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 7:55 AM
Super realistic and perfect for those sims who want to back out of the modern life and manage the "back to basics" lifestyle. Thanks,
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 6:54 AM
Ooh, it made me soo happy to find your beautyful farm and meshes too here at mts2 I'm so glad you desided to share these with us...Thanks! Best of luck with the contest!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 1:35 PM
oooh, this is awsome. :D

:)
Instructor
#9 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 5:38 PM
Oh goodness, it's amazing! The farming tools especially. And I don't have Bon Voyage! Well if I ever get it this is the first content I'll download. It looks great.
Scholar
#10 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 2:20 PM
Your Farm Lot is Gorgeous! The Farm Tools are Awesome as Well! ThankYou for a Wonderful Farm Set!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 2:37 PM
This Farm Lot is Awesome, but I could only get the Anno 1790 to download. I got with the other files that the arcives is either in unknown format or damaged. Actually this is happening with a lot of things. Thankyou for the lot were going to start a challenge soon and this will work great.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 10:38 PM
The different farm tools, old plough and handcart... Are there specific EPs needed to use only these objects?

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 10:48 PM
Default Plough and Handcart
Quote: Originally posted by BillySIMS139
The different farm tools, old plough and handcart... Are there specific EPs needed to use only these objects?

No, they should be base game compatible.
Thanks to all of you for the nice comments!
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 1:57 PM
A little late to the conversation, but this is lovely! I'm not sure how I missed this the first go round, as I've been using your vehicle replacements in my Victorian Population Challenge for quite some time now... and this will work very well for one of my Gentleman Farmer's...
Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 9:33 PM
This is so beautiful! I have a friend who has a cousin who lives next door to a house like this. They are so beautiful!

Go Jason English!! 1st place 24hr Solo mountain Bike world Champs! :)
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 2:29 AM
I'm so glad you suggested I look at this. FYI - I decided to use the brown version of your decorative vehicle and to add horses and the wagon from this set. The tools will come in handy when I create my peasant hovels. Thank you so much for your creations. They are awesome.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 11:05 AM
Awesome! Was wanting a shovel for another purpose, but you have WAY more than just that! So many handy things - thanks!!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 9:36 AM
This lot seems like a dream come true
You made it very complete with all the farm tools and everything. It must have taken you a lot of time to make all that. It's all quite well done. And the main house is well-organized and cozy at the same time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 9:17 PM
Thank you ! :)