Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Farmer Brown, his lovely daughter, and their farm

by fairywasteland Posted 9th Jan 2008 at 11:12 AM - Updated 29th May 2009 at 7:00 AM by fairywasteland

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 8:07 AM
A very cute family and farm!
Alchemist
#3 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 9:45 AM
This is so lovable! Bobby Jo will write novels and her future husband will help his father in law with the farm work. Thanks for this sweet country story!
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 7:19 PM
Interesting idea for the contest and this family is cute. Good luck Fairy and thank you !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 8:37 PM
Perhaps it's a bit of a silly question, but how did you get the sims to pose the way they do in the last shot?
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 11:35 PM
Thank you all, glad you like them.

Istar, I used Squinge's Hula hack and the snap to grid off cheat. Squinge's hack is no longer available though...

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 6:08 AM
thank you this is a a nice sim family looking forward to playing them....happy holidays

Sunflower28
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 6:47 AM
hi umm i wish i could download but i dont have some of the games but where did you get the clothes for the girl and the hair for the girl help???
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 3:13 AM
Im not sure why. But when I install John and Bobby Jo. I get an error message saying

File
Setteings/Compaq_Owner.Me/MyDocuments/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads/d2ba259f_c0eeb522.package

This happens when I try to install both sims. I am using Sims2Pack Clean Installer!
The farm installs just fine! HELP!
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 8:02 PM
Looks really cool
-Gonna download it when I get Seasons and Pets installed.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 10:07 PM
Read the description
Quote: Originally posted by melindannquirk
hi umm i wish i could download but i dont have some of the games but where did you get the clothes for the girl and the hair for the girl help???

you got to read the description for the hair and click "here". and for the clothes you need nightlife
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 10:10 PM
I live on a farm, and the cows are great but you could actually put chicks, chickens, sheep, calfs, pigs and their piglets. So why didn't you put these animals?