Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Anasazi Cliff Dwelling

by puppetfish Posted 15th Jan 2008 at 5:21 AM - Updated 15th Jan 2008 at 4:26 PM by puppetfish : a few changes!

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 5:39 PM
its fantastic well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Forum Resident
#3 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 1:49 AM
This is truly inspired, sister. You really capture the feel of the original place, but it's cool that you add your own creative elements. Being from Colorado, I've visited Mesa Verde a few dozen times and this lot really does it justice.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Banned
#4 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 12:48 PM
Hahahaha.
Good job it's great.
(Just so you know i laugh when I'm happy, not to insult somebody.)
Forum Resident
#5 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 5:51 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 11:49 AM
wooooo amazing :O
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 5:01 AM
[Twilight Zone music playing in the background]
Submitted for your approval; a person who reads minds over the internet.

I had found that exact picture on the net and was going to try to make a lot like that on my day off (tomorrow). Then tonight I found you had already done it. I'll find another picture I like, think about it all week and check your uploads again next Monday. <grin>

... Linux rules and Windows drools.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 7:34 PM
you forgot the kiva, a round room used for meditation, healings and a sweat lodge. otherwise the general layout is quite good
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 1:51 AM
Thank you! LOL But I didn't forget the Kiva.

About halfway through the post I mention that the Kiva has been turned into a modern day Jacuzzi.

Theorist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 5:41 AM
Very original and very nice.
Are the windowless windows CC or is there a way to do this otherwise?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 9:37 PM
Thank you ScaryRob! Actually, the 'windows' are the half walls included in the game. I found they fit in better than glass windows.
Theorist
#12 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by puppetfish
Thank you ScaryRob! Actually, the 'windows' are the half walls included in the game. I found they fit in better than glass windows.

Uh, I see that now - du'h.