Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Vampire Coffin

by Albertinawal Posted 16th Jan 2008 at 10:22 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Cult Leader
#2 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 8:00 PM
Looks fantastic, good old gothic feel. Great job.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 9:20 PM
Ooooh, thankies! I've got loads of vamps in my game and a lot of them have been starting to nag

*downloads and bags front towers for likely vampires*

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
#4 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 1:48 AM
I wish I had this for myself, well at least my Sims have somewhere BLOODY cool to go. Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 6:10 PM
I thought you where overreacting with those picture's But you are right about it!!! The hotel looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you for the upload.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 12:54 AM
Thank you. I will make very good use of this.
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 2:53 AM
awesome idea
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 5:42 AM
Love this! (sucks I can't use it) -- requires one SP I don't have. My vamps would have loved it :D.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pugluvr7105
Love this! (sucks I can't use it) -- requires one SP I don't have. My vamps would have loved it :D.

there are 2 ways to get that SP on your PC , now you eider are rich and go buy the game from the store witch i recommend it mostly or .. go illegal ways
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 9:28 AM
lot its ok but you need to remake it and its because in the basement there is alot of water. do you want our sims to go eat and have lots of water in it? i have mansion and garnden stuff pack and all the other expansions + all the stuff .. well exept the hollidays and in the basement it shows alot of water and there is no coffin there for my vampire to sleep in it
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 8:16 AM
It looks AMAZING!!!! Problem is, I don't have the teen style stuff pack and even though I could download it it would be missing half the items, I can see the stuff pack items al over the place, which would suck. I'm going to save it in favourites though, because I'm planning to get the Teen Style Stuff pack and the Mansion and Garden stuff pack next week because of the sale on now.
I will download(hopefully) and will tell you what I think when I do download!!

"In spite of everything, I believe that people are really good at heart."
-Anne Frank

"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
-Sherlock Holmes