Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Large Paintings

by justmoi Posted 24th Jan 2008 at 2:24 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 7:16 AM
MineralSong is simply smashing! Thanks,
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 10:13 AM
Thanks again, I can't wait to go and treat my sims to some new arty purchases!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 3:44 PM
hey justmoi what did you use to make them ?

the king of Cinderella says:
COME TO MY PARTY, come marry off my hideous son the prince, he cant make no friends him self ,so ladies come on out i will buy you a hamburger and you can dance with him get married and have lots of money XD
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by y2kain
hey justmoi what did you use to make them ?

Hi, I'm not sure exactly what you're question is but to make these recolours all I used was SimPE and an image editing program. The mesh (Untitled by Len Bledgemann) comes from the Glamour Life expansion - it's the Andy Warhol-like one.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Instructor
#6 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 9:58 AM
I love these. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 2:24 PM
These are absolutely beautiful! I hope you continue to do more recolours of Maxis paintings...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by draven427
These are absolutely beautiful! I hope you continue to do more recolours of Maxis paintings...

Sorry draven but the new rules here at MTS2 do not allow recolours anymore unless they are in-game images or hand-made images so my days of creating paintings has come to an end.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 3:14 PM
Love these, but they don't load at all.....too bad...