Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Plate Replacements: Corelle Butterfly Gold and Royal Albert OCR, Moonlight Rose

by Ambular Posted 25th Jan 2008 at 12:47 AM - Updated 14th Apr 2012 at 5:31 AM by Ambular

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 1:36 AM
how cute! thanks
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 1:51 AM
I LOVE Corelle. With three boys who are very rough on everything Corelle is the best. LOL. I own the green hearts set myself. Thanks for this. My sims will love it.

~ Sam ~
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mainegal32
I LOVE Corelle. With three boys who are very rough on everything Corelle is the best. LOL. I own the green hearts set myself. Thanks for this. My sims will love it.

I still have my mother's set of Butterfly Gold and use it every day--she bought the set when it was first introduced, many many moons ago. XD Hope your Sims enjoy it!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 7:45 AM
Too funny! I've got the Butterfly Gold set also - and also from my mother - and also from many moons ago! The stuff is durable for sure! Thanks for making these, now my sims can dine on the same plates I do LOL!

*Toddles of to download, giggling all the while*

Namárië! Nai hiruvalyë Valimar!
Farewell! Maybe thou shalt find Valimar!
--- J.R.R. Tolkien

Lúthien's Middle-earth
http://www.luthien-tinuviel.net

Lúthien Doesn't Live Here
http://amyluthien.tumblr.com/
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 9:58 AM
Oh, it's hard to select, I like all . Thanks for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 10:53 AM
This is lovely thank you so much
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 12:05 PM
i have a lot of different plate replacements now and started to change them monthly...
these plates will be a nice addition for my collection!! thank u!
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 3:45 PM
I've never used a plate replacement before, let alone default replacements, but I think I'll make an exception for at least two of those lovely plates (the old country roses and moonlight rose)
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 4:37 PM
That is funny. I also use butterfly gold, from my grandmother. I have some of he green flowered ones thrown in from who knows where. Butterfly gold was popular!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 6:16 PM Last edited by MiniMimi : 25th Jan 2008 at 6:55 PM.
This is so beautiful, i love the gold one, classy! Thank you so much for spoiling us! :lovestruc
Duh can't manage to download, odd since the other threads don't have any problems?! Here i'm redirected to a download page that stays stuck. I'll try again later.
EDIT: nm, i managed to get around the problem...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 6:35 PM
omg i grew up with butterfly gold. this is awesome!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 12:00 AM
Oh man, I grew up with butterfly gold, too!!!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 11:20 AM
I started my "Hopechest" with the Butterfly Gold set, waaayyy back in the day! (My favorite color is yellow, & my real name is the greek word for "Butterfly").

After 30 years, I still have (& still use) a few of those first plates, along with some bowls.

Thanks for sharing this...now my Sims can have them too!

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 9:01 PM
beautiful work, thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 9:20 PM Last edited by KatrinaBrinckman : 26th Jan 2008 at 9:27 PM. Reason: spelling error
I have corelle, one of the newer patterns I can't remember the name right now (I guess the set is about 10 years old now were does the time go?) but my mom has the Butterfly Gold set and my grandmother had the "Crazy Daisy" set--you know the really old one that had green flowers? After grandma died mom took the dishes down to Arizonia with her. She and dad go down there for the winter. They can't take this cold weather in Nebraska anymore. It got down to -16 about 3 days ago.
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 4:57 PM
Imagine my surprise to find my Butterfly Gold Corelle set available for my sims as well! Lol Thank you!
Inventor
#18 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 1:12 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 22nd Jul 2008 at 1:14 AM. Reason: Spelling Error
Oooo Thanks the Moonlight Rose matches another set I have on a few custom foods, It will be nice for them to all blend when my sims eat Maxis foods.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 12:19 AM
(((HUGZ))) the Royal Albert roses is my most favorite china pattern ever. Thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 5:39 AM
These are just fantastic!
Very subtle . . . kthxbye! ^^ *runs to try out in game*
Banned
#21 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 12:47 AM Last edited by mj2004_3 : 9th Jul 2009 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Noticed something else!
I have the Butterfly Gold one too! Just now I'm having a sandwich and I happened across this - how freaky! Also my grandma had the Old Country Roses set - it's in my china cabinet right now!
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 12:27 AM
I too am one who grew up with my Gramma's set of Butterfly Gold, we still use it to this day. She now has a newer set as well: Country Cottage. Thanks so much for making a piece of many of our childhoods, immortal.
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 10:15 PM
I never would've thought to download a default dish replacement until I saw your Butterfly Gold set. I'm all nostalgic for meals at Grandma's house now. Thanks so much for these lovely recolors!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 2:01 AM
nice!! i love the moonlight rose one!!! :DDDDD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 12:20 AM
Hi, I think I requested the Butterfly Gold from you a long time ago. Thank you! I loved this set because my Mother owned this set and it was passed down to me. It's the only set I own from my mother. I was wondering if it were possible for you to do this set again for Sims 3. I would be most grateful and will send you a gift in the postal mail.
Page 1 of 2