Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eastman Quad 5BR 4.5BA Basement -$112,441- -3x4-No CC *Request

by Rean2 Posted 28th Jan 2008 at 2:06 AM - Updated 28th Jan 2008 at 7:49 PM by Rean2

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 7:35 PM
Gorgeous!I usually don't download lots, but this one make me change my mind:D

Thanks a lot!

Need to bin the hair you create? To geneticize your eyeset or skinset? so PM me!:)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 11:14 PM
Great job mate, and a completely different take on the way i did mine to that similar Jigged spec. Love it :D

Dakeyras
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 2:51 PM
Wow! Very creative and beautiful! You did a great job fulfilling a challenging request. Thank you so much for sharing your talent here!

Mairi

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 4:26 AM
I love this house, but I've had a similar problem with it as with several downloaded houses. Specifically that my sims don't age while they're in it. I set them all up, then 6pm comes and . . . nothing. It's very frustrating. I've tried the "Aging on/off" cheat and still nothing. Help, please? It's hard to play a legacy when no one will age, you know?

Come follow me to Alphabet City A grown up Real Life RPG which has been running for more than 3 years.