Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Voiles du sud » set : curtains and laces, 6 new meshes

by ninipupucea Posted 30th Jan 2008 at 7:22 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2009 at 5:29 PM by ninipupucea

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 9:39 AM
I've been hoping for something like this for a long time. Thanks for giving my simmies what they've been dreaming of.
Alchemist
#3 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 4:24 PM
Curtains are always welcome in my download folder, and this set looks very nice. Thank you nini, and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 6:41 PM
I LIKE! a lot. Especially that sheers and curtains seem to be made with the intention of being used together. I've always had both in my house - can't wait to see them in my Sims' homes!
Instructor
#5 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 9:36 AM
Thank you for the pretty curtains, Nini. Now, I'm off to look
at your furniture sets! Keep up the good work!
Pickles

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 7:30 AM
Thank you for the beautiful curtains. I can't seem to get them to work diagnally though. Have I not downloaded something I should or is there no diagnal version?
Mad Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 12:41 AM
I dl every curtain I can find but I find I use your simple lace curtains over and over. They are wonderfully simple and beautiful! Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 8:53 PM
Thanks a lot.

Still struggling with CAW :x
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 7:26 AM
Amazing, thank you!!!