Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Maru' - A Shower Curtain

by jadedicara Posted 5th Feb 2008 at 4:34 AM - Updated 5th Feb 2008 at 3:34 PM by jadedicara

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 11:37 AM
Love all your new shower curtains! I hope you make more.
Alchemist
#3 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 12:52 PM
I love the new shower curtains! Great patterns & colors.
Thanks so much, I really love having more variety for this shower/tub.
I hope you make more, too.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 12:56 PM
I really like what you're doing with the shower curtains. Do you think you could make some with the plumbing changed from gold to silver? I always got tired of the gold. Great job on these
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 3:42 PM
very cute! thank you

i'm a hazard to myself
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChihoSan
I really like what you're doing with the shower curtains. Do you think you could make some with the plumbing changed from gold to silver? I always got tired of the gold. Great job on these

I don't know if it's user error or what, but for the life of me it never works when I attempt. That's going to be my project today - trying to figure it out.
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 7:39 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 8:17 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Very cute!
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 11:35 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 8:17 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
i hope you make more of these, i find them all great.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 11:09 PM
Great shower curtains! I like using this tub, but get sick of the same decor in all my bathrooms. Now I can change it up a bit. Great work!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 7:10 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 8:17 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by ChihoSan

Seconded! I tried this using the SimPE wizard, but being a complete n00b at recolouring, it didn't work. :-(

Fabulous work btw! :-D

Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zruda_Trinact
Seconded! I tried this using the SimPE wizard, but being a complete n00b at recolouring, it didn't work. :-(

Fabulous work btw! :-D

I would LOVE to have silver piping.. I can't figure it out after a couple hours of trying, and haven't found that anyone has either! Stupid Maxis >_<

Thanks for all the feedback ^_^
Field Researcher
#12 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 4:32 AM
Stupid Maxis >_<

Haha! I second that ^ I personally can't stand gold...But that doesn't really matter This post is to thank you for such an amazing shower curtain! I've just downloaded all the ones you've put together and they look great, this one's my fave Thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 7:12 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 8:18 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. Removed off topic bits.
I love this shower curtain,
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th May 2008 at 1:02 PM
Very Cute =D
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 10:13 PM
Oh meh gawsh!
Thank you for making this!
I absolutely LOVE polka-dots and stripes. xP
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Jan 2009 at 4:20 AM
I'd love to see each of the stripes as individual curtains! (Seven in total.) Great job!

A S H L E Y // R E F L E C T S
latest projects: aura interiors second hand homes
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd May 2020 at 10:05 PM
Thanks for the great curtain design!