Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gary Oldman aka Sirius Black

by Chiarina Posted 7th Feb 2008 at 9:37 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 12:11 AM by Chiarina

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 8:21 PM
Wow!
Thank you.
Love Gary Oldman, and Sirius Black is one of my favourite character in Harry Potter... after The Dark Lord... Lucius Malfoy - and some more :D

He looks great and I know some simmies who will love him (my selfsim included )

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 8:54 PM
Omg I Love It!!

New Home. Come check it out!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 11:28 PM
Thank you so much for making Padfoot! I've got a few Harry Potter characters in my game now and I've actually got the twins, Harry, Ron, and Draco living with the Dark Lord AND they all get along. Now I think the Dark Lord will meet his demise and Sirius is going to move in.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 1:35 AM
WOW! Before I even read the title I saw this sim and thought, "Gary Oldman..." GREAT JOB!!!

~Sarah~
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 3:32 AM
omg you ROCK! I love Gary Oldman. He's one of my fav actors and you've done a fantastic job!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 4:24 AM
I was looking for something like this. May I ask where you got his hair in the Dracula picture?

Thank you!:D

Come to the orchard in the spring. There will be light and wine and lovers in the pomegranate flowers.
If you do not come, these do not matter. If you come, these do not matter. ~Rumi
Alchemist
#8 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 8:10 AM
He looks great! Thanks,
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 8:14 AM
Just perfect, I hardly download characters but want this one!

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 8:38 AM
Thank you! Skinning him was really difficult and I am happy you like him!

earth2luna: Dracula's hair is by Arcia at Insimenator. See the post for the direct link to mesh and recolours.

"Cute and cuddly!"

My own page on MTS2
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 9:56 AM
Gary Oldman *hyperventilates*

I think you must be my hero, now, or something. Fantastic job!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 10:42 AM
He is one of my favourite actors ever. You are always borrowing my mind, Chiarina!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 1:49 PM
mmm I'd have liked that he were more handsome in the HP films, with long straight silky hair, but anyway he's just like him, really good job! Sirius Black forever!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 3:58 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 9th Feb 2008 at 6:25 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Absolutely stunning! Cannot wait to put in my game, well done!!

"Play it Sam..."

Also known as ~Drew elsewhere

~Drew's Sim Stories (Sims 2)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 3:50 AM
Excellent sim! Looks just like him! Gary Oldman is one of my favourite actors ;-) Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 7:06 AM
The sound you're hearing right about now is probably me squeeing for joy. Time to play Batsims! Thank you~
Field Researcher
#17 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 2:19 AM
Yay! You're my hero! lol I've been looking all over for a decent sim version of this guy. Thanks!

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Scholar
#18 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 10:42 AM
Oh wow, he's awesome. Yes, he's really hard to sim. I have had numerous prototypes of him I was working on for over a year now and just couldn't quite capture that unique look he has where he can look dorky and sexy at the same time. I love the photo of him (your sim) with the glasses. That's where the resemblance really shines and it's also my favorite look for him now that he's older.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 6:03 PM
omg you did a great job on him!
do u take requsts? only i am desperate for a tom riddle 2 play around with! heheh
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 3:34 AM
Good Job! I love this sim! Thanks a lot!
and tom riddle request sounds good ...I also want one...

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 10:36 PM
He's beautiful. Thanks so much.
Inventor
#22 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 6:45 AM
Oh ... Wow!
I've loved this guy forever.
Thank you so much for making him. He looks soooooooo good.
If anyone makes a Tom Riddle, I'd cut my heart out and send it to them. (Probably not, but you get the picture...)

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 12:10 AM
is there any way you can do a version of him as Sid Vicious?
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 12:05 AM
Wow, that's easily the most realistic Sirius Black I've ever seen for a sim. Great job.
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 6:05 PM
Wonderful! Now I'll be able to have the love of my life LoL!!

Thanks!

"What doesn't kill us, makes us... stranger" --The Joker
Page 1 of 2