Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 638 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 12:40 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Lack of Aspirations in HUD
I'm still new at all the aspects of the Sims, however I have a family in my neighborhood that has ceased having aspiration/wants. I've played them for a while and then the last time I entered the lot the aspirations seemed off. My adults had general ones, like when you start a new family, the children only had one or two, and the toddler had general ones. The toddler for example wanted to be played with but no regard to being trained.(i.e. potty, walk and talk.) That along with the others seemed odd. Prior to having this problem the only thing I have tried to install was Sciptoriom by Numenor, and furnishing. Any suggestions?( I have NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV and Teen Style.) The only hack on lot is to turn aging off.
Advertisement
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
staff: moderator
#2 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 2:13 AM
Have you gone through all the steps in the Game Problem faq? http://www.modthesims2.com/wiki.php...lp:Game_Problem

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects

Section jump