Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 4:53 PM
Default Need help with creating, never done so before.
I know there are probably dozens of tutorials out there but I'm a simple girl when it comes to following directions and browsing all the tutorials has left me with a constant "huh". Plus I'm litterally at my wits end and need help that will get me exactly the results I'm wanting. I'm one of the few with one of the TSS glitches but before I finally admit defeat and un-install the little meany I'd like to keep a lot of the stuff from it.

The items I want do include objects as well as hair and clothes. I should have perhaps posted that in the Bodyshop thread but would rather keep all my posts addressing this together. I appologize if that annoys anyone.

So as I was saying, I really want to keep some of the stuff from TSS and turn it into useable CC for when I un-install the game. Can anyone please direct me to links/tutorials that can help me do that, if it can be done? Thanks a bunch.
Advertisement
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 11:15 PM
There aren't any tutorials out there for doing that because that tends to sound like stealing. Why not just uninstall and reinstall your TSS?