Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler plantsims can drink plantophic-C

by [Black_Spirit] Posted 16th Feb 2008 at 2:13 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2008 at 11:29 AM by [Black_Spirit]

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 3:29 PM
Excellent! Those plant sim toddlers are cute but boy oh boy the adult plant sims when 'cured' are U.G.L.Y.! LOL Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 3:51 PM
I've been waiting so long for this! When I hit the Downloads button and saw this I was all like.... YEESSS!!! Finally! Thank you thank you! I would hit the Thanks button 20 times if I could, you're so amazing!

Check out Destinee Revealed on YouTube! It's my first series, but I can tell it did turn out pretty well:) Check out http://www.youtube.com/ShadoeRogue! Enough with the bragging:D Please watch it and leave comments so I know you're watched it!

-- Bye bye now

--- Shadoe Rogue ---
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 4:19 PM
This is wonderful! I hate how they only have three life stages, but now... YES! :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 4:57 PM
Thank you so much, I needed something like this the other day..I hated aging them up and then back down.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 5:16 PM
Ooooo! Fantastic idea, thank you so much! :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 5:44 PM
wonderful!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 12:33 AM
Wish there was a way we could add the Teen lifestage to the Plantsim lifespan... ah well, this is the next best thing, turn them back to normal for the teen and child lifestage... then turn 'em BACK into plantsims
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 1:50 AM
Thank you so mush this is fantastic

''Nevermore''
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 1:55 AM
This is fantastic! I just had a little one today that I was wishing could be changed to regular
Alchemist
#11 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 8:05 AM
Great! Thanks,
Field Researcher
#12 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 8:31 AM
Thank you so much! You just gave PlantSim tots a great chance for real life
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 10:44 AM
I don't know why, but I can't get it to work. I've extracted it into the Downloads folder, but still toddlers can't use the Plantophic-C. I've got all the games up to Bon Voyage except for OFB, but that shouldn't affect anything. Have I missed something?

But the idea is fantastic, if I could just get it to work it would really be wonderful, so thank you

Do what you've always dreamed of doing, you never know what tomorrow brings.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 2:48 PM
I don't know what to say lol
Did you put the potion on the floor ? In the lot ?
Because they can't drink it from their inventary
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 10:55 PM
yeah, I did, but they can't "grab" it, it is unusable by them.. Oh well, I'll try and see if I've screwed up somewhere. Thanks anyway!

Do what you've always dreamed of doing, you never know what tomorrow brings.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Theorist
#16 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 1:56 AM
Awesome thank you!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 6:02 PM
thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 4:17 PM
i also can't make toddler drink it.i did put on the floor, but he can't grab it. it's ungrabable. i really could use some help.
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 2:33 AM
worked great, loved it. thankx heaps
Instructor
#20 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 6:31 AM
Hey i had this hack installed but when i installed AL all my options for AL like jump rope, cast spells and suck face etc disappeared and i removed my hacks one by one and figured out that it was this hack causing it. So you might need to update this for AL.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 8:46 PM
So this isn't compatable with AL? Bummer.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 6:08 AM
thank you thank you if I could hit the button a zillion times I would say thank you that many. I accidentally made a plant baby (which doesn't bother me, but I don't think that plants should be toddlers one minute and the next be adults).

thank you
Scholar
#23 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 11:17 PM
Oh thats too bad it isn't compatible with AL! This mod is still an excellent idea though!

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 5:12 AM
awww shame its not compatitble wiv ALO. this would be awesome otherwise
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 6:07 AM
Just tested this with AL installed, and it works fine. My sims can jump rope and suck face, and my witches can cast spells.

Plantsim toddlers cannot drink the custom, buyable (in catalog) Plantophic-C from Parsimonious, but they can use the regular Plantophic-C that is bought from Garden Club members.
Page 1 of 2